Battle Against Alopecia Since 2013, Good Results Ruined

Cr7

Reaction score
Sorry for my English,i use translator.
Greetings, thinning was first noticed in the second year of university(2013), the head began to shine through, and the hair fell out even from the sides and back. After reading the forum, I started drinking finasteride and smearing minoxidil, after 3 months everything was fine overgrown, then I threw finasteride and using only minoxidil, everything worked fine, but two years ago my hair fell out again, and I had a general thinning in a month, two . (it turned out that minoxidil was bad, the seller himself admitted)it was decided to take it in another seller, added dimexide there and it seemed like the situation got better, the hair became bigger, the head did not shine through. The situation at the moment: hair began to fall out from the end of September 2019 (abandoned mines, for personal reasons), two months pour minoxidil and two weeks ago
connected finasteride, hair falls out very much. Chet worried strongly, is it possible to restore the result again?
My results October 2017
?temp_hash=0a6918887f658e90e91e54fa9755eab4.jpg

now
?temp_hash=0a6918887f658e90e91e54fa9755eab4.jpg

Attachments

• 2DAB3DC5-5A34-41BC-BB8E-357A01297C11.jpeg
    2DAB3DC5-5A34-41BC-BB8E-357A01297C11.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 119
  • B1083B84-69C0-4DD4-9A95-2AB97C055954.jpeg
    B1083B84-69C0-4DD4-9A95-2AB97C055954.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you abandonned minoxidil in sept 2019 ? And you want to know if just if finasteride you could get your gain back ? I don't think so

Maybe you can but with dermarolling + minoxidil

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear God. I’m sorry for your loss. Stopping either of those medications results in losing whatever hair they were keeping place. Going back on them should help, but you need to do so as soon as you can. The longer you wait, the less hair you will recover.

Last edited:

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
So you abandonned minoxidil in sept 2019 ? And you want to know if just if finasteride you could get your gain back ? I don't think so

Maybe you can but with dermarolling + minoxidil
The top of my head is a little worse than his but my hair is not receding and I have a lot of my hairline, can I just use dermapen + minoxidil without finasteride to try and regrow hair?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair ,at this point I would not possible to get the hair shown in first picture. But dermaroll and minoxidil use should help but don't expect you will get nice hairs you used to have years ago.best luck.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The top of my head is a little worse than his but my hair is not receding and I have a lot of my hairline, can I just use dermapen + minoxidil without finasteride to try and regrow hair?

It depends, you can respond very well or not, give it a try.