batman vs superman

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
funny thing Ben is actually wearing a piece

i've heard this rumour a lot but i think it's bull****. i've seen him sport a buzzcut and he has a full head of hair

- - - Updated - - -

What? No way!

- - - Updated - - -

This was mentioned in another forum: The Rock would make a great Lex Luthor (with some voice coaching).
View attachment 34036
An Nw2 God, beaten by a mere bald mortal man.

lol the rock is too **** of an actor to play lex luthor. the only role he can convincingly portray is the stone cold action man. and not because of his baldness even when he had hair

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Dane Dehann (Harry Osborne from the Spiderman reboot). This dude is balding quite fast. Such a baby face, but his hairline is probably in NW3 territory or close enough

fbypg5z.jpg

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Poor guy, he is not even 30... :/ I've always felt bad for Tom Felton and Frankie Muniz too.

raaja090

Reaction score
I noticed the same in superman. I think he lost some hair than before. But I dont think he is ugly though.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think his hair looks that bad.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out Dane Dehann (Harry Osborne from the Spiderman reboot). This dude is balding quite fast. Such a baby face, but his hairline is probably in NW3 territory or close enough

View attachment 34044

baby face + baldness = tragedy

Poor guy.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be ecstatic with Henry Cavill's hairline and density, to be honest. It just sucks that some people can still notice it. Makes me even more insecure about my NW3 that lacks density.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something that I always notice whenever I see Joey Lawrence from that crappy TV show "Melissa and Joey". Wtf is up with that guys hair, always find myself staring at it. Hair piece? Transplant?

Joey Lawrence

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Something that I always notice whenever I see Joey Lawrence from that crappy TV show "Melissa and Joey". Wtf is up with that guys hair, always find myself staring at it. Hair piece? Transplant?

Joey Lawrence

This:

joey-lawrence--sept-.jpg

Vs.

Joey-Lawrence.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is creepy looking. Looks like he's had other work done too.

resu

Reaction score
[video=youtube;6as8ahAr1Uc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6as8ahAr1Uc[/video]

His temples are really going back, I'm sorry to say but it looks a bit funny considering he is playing Superman, looks like it's not just kryptonite but DHT that can also do damage.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Clearly a 2.5

He's lucky that what he has is still thick and his widows peak is low on his hairline.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
My god, Cavill used to be crazy hot. I remember he was what initially got me hooked on The Tudors. Holy fffff, it's all gone down the drain ... with the hair.