Bathroom lights, our worst enemies.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
When you look in the mirror with natural light, you're like ''oh my hair doesn't even look bad at all''. Then you walk into a a bathroom, turn the light on and damn, hair looking thin as f*ck! Can anyone relate?

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
I find direct sunlight is the worst for me gets me down because when its a sunny day i just think great but my hairs gona look awful today

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
I find direct sunlight is the worst for me gets me down because when its a sunny day i just think great but my hairs gona look awful today
make sure the hair is as close to the scalp as possible, as in flat. the more "volumized" thin hair is, the thinner it looks

g.i joey

Reaction score
bathroom lighting makes me wanna shave my head, besides that my hair looks fine. i really wonder when my hair is exposed like that without me noticing.

shookwun

Reaction score
Bathroom lights are a walk in the park in comparison to natural sun light.

Out door sun light is the absolute worst. Look at a car doors mirror on a sunny day.

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
Sunlight is definitely the worst when im out and its sunny i see guys wich are balding and think **** there hair lools thin when the suns directly on it how the hell must mine look and it just ruins your day when your ment to be happy that the suns out Bathroom lights arnt to bad compared to sun i dont think

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
try to avoid holding a mirror behind your head in front of another mirror, youll see things you never want to see.

Chris-lee09

Reaction score
Every year im like right this is the year ill shave my head and just not have to worry about if my hair looks thin in sunlight etc but my gfs is like you dont need to shave it yet blah blah i just feel like im constantly worrying what my hair looks like its so pathetic but just cant help it

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you look in the mirror with natural light, you're like ''oh my hair doesn't even look bad at all''. Then you walk into a a bathroom, turn the light on and damn, hair looking thin as f*ck! Can anyone relate?

That's exactly me.. SO depressing.

shookwun

Reaction score
That feeling when you're feeling good and confident and then look at the car door mirrors.. It literally makes me want to go home and never leave the house again..

. Iv'e gone out before, and thought my hair looked great while indoors due to mirror conditioning. Checked my hair by the car door, and I could literally see my scalp structure all the way to my mid crown.

It hurts so much. I avoid looking at these mirrors at all costs, because it absolutely kills me on the inside.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
But the problem is even though I avoid it I still know it's there. Sometimes I'm talking to people and I'm confident and happy and then I remember what I actually look like and just want run away from everyone
no offense but i just visualized that happening and its funny as hell! :D

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not funny for any of us. But if we can find humor in it, it makes it slightly better lol.