Bastards have the best hair

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
I kinda agree...Sometimes I see homeless people with a solid head of hair and I think to myself - I wonder what kind of vitamines they're on :p...

It's all genetics.

cuebald

Reaction score
every junkie (opiate addict) I've ever met, recovered or otherwise, was NW1. So was I all during my hydrocodone using days, and I barely ate.
Life does deal some funny hands eh?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
every junkie (opiate addict) I've ever met, recovered or otherwise, was NW1. So was I all during my hydrocodone using days, and I barely ate.
Life does deal some funny hands eh?

Reminds me of this
mick-jagger.JPG

Their faces look like absolute hell but Ron, Keith and Mick have more hair than I did before I was balding! And yet they are the poster boys for drug abuse and a horrible lifestyle. Healthy as mules and with full heads of hair to boot.

Of course their counterpart The Beatles have always astounded me too - in lots of ways but most recently in terms of hair.
beatles.jpg

Paul and Ringo still have great hair, George had great hair when he died and I imagine if John had lived he'd still be a NW1 as well. Unreal. Walking around campus it's rare to see one guy with straight hair as thick as theirs, much less 4 together in a band.

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
so why do those that abuse drugs have full heads of hair? it's not fair :(

s.a.f

Reaction score
Drugs do lower testosterone and increase eostrogen production.

mikemass

Reaction score
Well, if it's any consolation: if they are truly bastards then they are pretty much doomed to an unhappy life. Most assholes are not shining examples of spiritual contentment. So maybe there is some justice. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:vajt4lxh]stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg[/attachment:vajt4lxh]

Attachments

• stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg
    stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 118