barbershop for bald men,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all
did anyone see barbershop for bald men on bbc 2 i caught it on the iplayer its about 3 guys who went to a hair replacement salon in belfast
i wont say to much about it ,,

jimlad

Established Member
Reaction score
I just watched it - nothing new really for anyone who is used to the industry, but a valuable watch for anyone thinking about getting a system.

I did laugh at the big reveals though - aside from the last guy, I thought they all looked absolutely terrified of what they could see in the mirror. That's a normal part of the process though.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
I just watched it - nothing new really for anyone who is used to the industry, but a valuable watch for anyone thinking about getting a system.

I did laugh at the big reveals though - aside from the last guy, I thought they all looked absolutely terrified of what they could see in the mirror. That's a normal part of the process though i thought anyone wanting to go the system way that will put them off big time..

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
i though anyone wanting to go the system way .if they watched this it will put them off lol. thought the hairdressers was poor . shame really asthey could of looked so much better

Sharkboy68

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched it and thought the hairstyles were very young, particularly the first two. I didn't see fear in their eyes, more like joy! The other thing I thought was when they revisited a few weeks later they actually looked better and more natural. Maybe a bit whimsical but it had a feel good factor which is rare on these fly on the wall programmes.

Reaction score
Liked it! They all looked good and happier at the end. Was hoping they would go into more detail about bases, glues etc. But was a pretty short programme. Interesting that the stylist kept the second guys transplanted hairs at his hairline and put the system behind those hairs. The third chap was a character!