Banned and censored from HTN

hopefull2

Reaction score
hi guys i have been in these forums for years and i was recently banned from HTN and my post was censored.

I would not mention it if they didnt edit my post but i have some friends there at HTN who propably dont even know what happened and i dont want it to appear like i left the forum and didnt even say goodbye to anyone.So maybe some posters that post in this forum as well can say what happened if someone asks there at HTN.

A weeek ago there was a new poster from Australia who wanted information about good transplant doctors that he can meet and was asking if he had to travel.There is a doctor from thailand that sponsors HTN that was mentioned and since the guy was from Australia i thought of mentioning Dr. Woods as well who is situated there...the site has a beef with this doctor and his name is not supposed to be mentioned there or something and i tried to give hints to the poster so he could see a doctor in his country that is considered one of the so called best without needing to travel abroad.

To make along story short i know that Falkeros didnt want the doctor to be mentioned but i simply didnt care... the only thing i cared was for the guy to know that there one of the so called top in his area before he start travelling for consultations around the world or to Thailand just becuase the doctor was a sponsored doctor from HTN. I wish we were all that lucky in our countries having top doctors...So he sent me a private message again as if we had to hide something.I was a bit bored of all these politics and BS and i told him in the original thread not to sent messages in my mail and the only thing i cared was for the guy to get information and not for his politics if he doesnt like that he can ban me.

So he erased my message totally so that none knows what happened and sent me a week ban or something and that i have to contact him apologise or whatever to be reinstated.I told him not to sent me anymore mails and bye bye.I didnt care to be banned for sharing information so i was expecting it but what i found strange is that he had to erase my post very fast so that noone knows what exactly happened.

anyway i dont want to take space for this BS but it is really frustrating to censor you and try to through you out from the back door so that none knows what happened to you.

Peace and i am sorry for taking yout time

A

Administrator

As this is a public accusation against a company, we are required to allow them a chance to publicly respond. Each party will be allowed two posts in this thread, and then it will be locked, as per our posted policy on disputes in this forum. We request no further discussion on the issue after the thread has been locked.

I did want to comment however, on something stated above:

i know that Falkeros didnt want the doctor to be mentioned but i simply didnt care .... I was a bit bored of all these politics and BS and i told him... the only thing i cared was for the guy to get information and not for his politics ....if he doesnt like that he can ban me.

I've yet to see a sinister reason for a policy instituted on any of the main hair loss web sites. If a policy is in place, there is usually a good reason. Maintaining the health and availability of the web site is usually the #1 motivation behind most policies. Sometimes members are not privy to the "politics" behind the scenes, but its important to respect the policies anyways. Since you admittedly knew the policy and admittedly did not care and even taunted the moderator to ban you, I find it difficult to feel like you were mistreated. But I am speaking with limited information.

Admin

hopefull2

Reaction score
Hi regarding your comments i completely agree and thats why i dont care if i was banned, i knew exactly what i was doing and i preferred the guy to get some solid information than me staying there.

Some times the politics have a meaning for a business but not for a fellow hairloss sufferer. But thats not what bothered me to come here and say what i said, what i wanted to do i did it ... its the fact that my message was erased and i was banned without anyone seeing nothing.

By the way i am sorry for using your forum for this I just want to say goodbye to my friends there LMS and PGP. Thats all you can do as you please with the thread