bandana

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i started wearing a bandana to sleep every night... i feel like it prevents rubbing of the hair agaisnt the pillow.. is this recommended?

i'm on my 12th week of propecia.. still shedding..

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
jfrank said:
.. is this recommended?

quote]

no, imo. it'd be a good practice if you're applying revivogen or folligen or xandrox15 right at bedtime to save your pillowcase - but otherwise you'd be better off letting your follicles breathe at night.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I´m not sure if it´s recommendable, but be VERY VERY careful and avoid public exposure. Don´t let anybody see you with that evilish textile piece in your head.

It´s rather preferable being full norwooded w/ dignity than the shame of wearing one of those latino homosexual hooker complement in the open space.

I gave advice.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
follicles breathe??? whats that all about?

i've been known to wear a Eminem-ish type bananda once in a while.. my gf likes it... however, i rarely wear it outside..

VWdude

Reaction score
if you wear a bandana at night your follicles will not get sufficient oxygen... you need to have your follicles breathe! you can't always be black, especially when you sleep so don't wear the bandana to bed.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
> ... you can't always be black, especially when you sleep . . .

What? :wink:

VWdude

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:

Black people enjoy wearing bandanas, usually more than white people.

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Bandana? why not try a crash helmet instead it would offer better protection.

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score

VWdude

Reaction score
I don't want to pretend i'm black. so I sort of steer away from wearing bandanas.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
VWdude said:
hair_tomorrow said:

Black people enjoy wearing bandanas, usually more than white people.

OK - thanks for clearing that up :lol:

Why me?

Reaction score
VW...... but you dance like a brotha or at least thats what your aviator shows.

So i think you might have some african american in you. :lol:

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
VW dude, I Love the new avatar : )

Don Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

Deb What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite A liger.
Deb What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I prefer not to see color. Why make a distinction to begin with? I dunno but more crimes and problems spring from tagging someone "different" because they have a different color of skin. I'm with Tom Cruise when it comes to showing respect and dignity to everybody no matter what their color or race. BTW Tom's raising a wonderful daugther and Afro-American son:) Way to go Tom!!!

Petch

Reaction score
jfrank said:
hey guys, i started wearing a bandana to sleep every night... i feel like it prevents rubbing of the hair agaisnt the pillow.. is this recommended?

i'm on my 12th week of propecia.. still shedding..

Not sure whether it's recommended but i would love to hear you explain to a new girlfriend why you wear a bandana to bed :lol:

Petchsky....