'Baldness will be cured in the next 5 years' - What a cruel joke!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
So my conception/birth was a mistake after all. Dammit I knew it, I just could not prove it back then. Lol:)
Don't make the same mistake they did.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only actual cure that could come our way would be gene therapy. That's an actual cure and it's unlikely to happen in our lifetime.

The next best thing would be being able to grow an unlimited amount of hair that can be surgically implanted. That however, is not an actual cure.

Its a very viable treatment option though. There won't be an actual cure (gene therapy) in our lifetime. I don't know why you guys are waiting for one.

Do you really care HOW you get hair on your head? Gene therapy or lab grown follicles?

I wouldn't give a rats *** if Follica's wounding method gave full results... as in: shave my head completely and wound the entire top scalp.

I want hair. I don't give a damn how its done.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a better chance of society deciding to create a bald ONLY plague to wipe everyone with NW2+ off the planet before a "cure" comes out

Honestly this might just be a better option anyway

I blame my ****ty idiot selfish parents all the time. But then on top of it I have to see my brother and sis with perfect hair every day. So I know IM THE ONLY ONE out of the 3 who got the bad gene.

To anyone who lives in a family of all bald siblings, imagine having to see what life would still be like if you had your hair through siblings who will never lose it. Me and a friend are starting a video podcast. I watched our first recording and now am thinking going to straight audio because looking at myself with my hairline SO far back and temples so receded and top so thin I dont think I want to do it.

Ive already debated on just shaving again until my FUE fully comes in.
I want to throw up every time I look at myself. I cant stare people in the eyes anymore, I can NOT get looks from women.
They look at my body but then as soon as they see my head they turn away and that second glance NEVER comes.
even the lack luster ones.
I have no hair. I ruined myself taking finasteride. I SWEAR minoxidil does nothing but is aging my face rapidly. I would drop that but the damage is done anyway.

Bald men should not be allowed to breed. It should be a crime. I personally will not. I mean seriously most bald guys if not rich just end up with ugly women anyway, so now you have just a sub par race of ugly bald troll people for society to mock. Is that what parent really want?

resu

Reaction score
Do you really care HOW you get hair on your head? Gene therapy or lab grown follicles?

I wouldn't give a rats *** if Follica's wounding method gave full results... as in: shave my head completely and wound the entire top scalp.

I want hair. I don't give a damn how its done.

Except it doesn't, otherwise Dr. Cots wouldn't have a bald crown. When the CEO's of these labs are no longer bald or balding is when you know they got a treatment that works because no one would choose to be bald given the option.

K

karankaran

I understand that gene therapy would be an ideal cure, but i was thinking what if hair cloning becomes possible and i can replace every single hair on my head with a genetically resistant hair taken from sides or back. the hair cloning will ensure unlimited supplies, so cover the whole scalp. i mean what is wrong with that?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Except it doesn't, otherwise Dr. Cots wouldn't have a bald crown. When the CEO's of these labs are no longer bald or balding is when you know they got a treatment that works because no one would choose to be bald given the option.

1) I said if.
2) You missed the point.

resu

Reaction score
1) I said if.
2) You missed the point.

Doesn't matter, it's not an option. What if Pilofocus gave regeneration? Won't happen, don't contemplate it. Yes I would care about the treatment type, cost, success rate and cosmetic results are important.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
imagine having to see what life would still be like if you had your hair through siblings who will never lose it.

Much like my signature, the thought of it makes me sick. Balding men have it the hardest, there's no question about it.

You would think it would be a lot like someone who's been in the army and has gone through quite a bit, you would at least get more respect from society. But sadly in our case it's the exact opposite. Not only do we have to suffer with losing our looks and identity, we also have to deal with society sh1tting on us and treating us as less of a human every second that they get for no other reason than hair loss.

It literally needs to be a top priority. There's no doubt about the fact that it can turn a happy young man into a emotionless block of concrete that wants revenge against society.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, it's not an option. What if Pilofocus gave regeneration? Won't happen, don't contemplate it. Yes I would care about the treatment type, cost, success rate and cosmetic results are important.

You still don't get it, lol.