Baldness Ruin My Dating Life With Younger Women

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U mean minoxidil? Maybe that will help here,but my front is a pretty bad too..here

Was this taken long after your pictures in the original topic post? Because those were bad, like thinning NW3 at best, but this picture is end game, that's towards NW5 territory.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much apart maybe 1 month max,but front is not visible in topic post.Here is picture with better visible front.I know im destined to nw5 or 6 because my father is nw5-6,grandfather on mother side is Norwood 4-5..my father started receding at age 33,grandfather at 40 only i in twenties:(

Attachments

• 20170605_101935.jpg
    20170605_101935.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 273

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today i will buzz my hair and stayed like this for some time,i will upload later:)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much apart maybe 1 month max,but front is not visible in topic post.Here is picture with better visible front.I know im destined to nw5 or 6 because my father is nw5-6,grandfather on mother side is Norwood 4-5..my father started receding at age 33,grandfather at 40 only i in twenties:(

I think the overhead pictures in your original post actually make it look like you have some form of a hairline towards your forehead (but at least NW3) however I'm afraid from these other pictures the reality is quite a lot worse, I feel for you. I think it's already NW4, there's very little to give the impression of any hair towards where your fringe should be.

Though not end-game, you just have to act on a hair transplant right now. I've been putting mine off because of the shame of getting a hair transplant, everyone knowing I'm vain, and spending thousands on something that could go wrong, but my hair, after about 5 years of periods of maintaining, some slight re-growth, and very little shedding, I feel like my luck on the big 3 is running out, I wouldn't be surprised if in a short space of time the diffuse accelerates and I am near end game myself.

I am probably over NW2 now but as I say, diffused, and I'm holding out until it's near end game before I have to get a hair transplant, for you however I feel like you need to act straight away. I haven't been reading everything you've written, what is your stance or plan on a hair transplant?

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its too late for any other option except hair transplant on which im very focused right now.I was already in one hair transplant clinic here in my Country but they only make FUT and they told me that i must lose some more hairs for procedure,because transplanted hair can destroy another native hairs around.Im not shedding since last year,but thats maybe because i already lost big amount of hairs.Im interested to FUE operation in Turkey maybe,because of affordable prices.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah its too late for any other option except hair transplant on which im very focused right now.I was already in one hair transplant clinic here in my Country but they only make FUT and they told me that i must lose some more hairs for procedure,because transplanted hair can destroy another native hairs around.Im not shedding since last year,but thats maybe because i already lost big amount of hairs.Im interested to FUE operation in Turkey maybe,because of affordable prices.

What the f***, so you are actually hoping the balding process speeds up?! Then you are eligible.

This whole disease is fucked.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
At least if the hair transplant doesn't work out you can still fall back onto old pussy again.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that im hoping for more baldness but it doesnt matter anymore at this stage :)..its very painful,when u look old as f***,but things will be better with time :)

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Northpole where are you from?

Its very very important not to go to any cheap vendors. Ther're a lot of good doctors out there: Hassong & Wong, Hattingen, Asmed, Ferduini and so on. I know it is hart to save that much money, I am down to level zero to pay my debts and start saving for a professionell Hair Transplant right know and I am also heading on two a second job offer.

I think you should really get on treatments right know and monitor for a year if you can maintain you're actual status and then decide for a hair transplant.

Here is a case which i would easily compare to yours:
http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum37/4823.html

IAM NOT DO ANY ADVERTISEMENT FOR HATTINGEN HAIR OR EVEN GET PAID BY ANY DOCTOR- IAM JUST IMPRESSED ABOUT THEIR WORK AND PLAN TO DO A hair transplant WITH THEM,SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME WRONG

Last edited:

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey im from Slovenia..here we have very bad options in hair transplant clinics,expensive procedures and not very good results.Not every cheap clinics provide bad results i think,for many clinic are prices just overblown and no way that one procedure is worth 15000€ or more.This is like clothes.U pay more for good Brand,but material is the same.Yes this hattingen is amazing,but prices are sky-high :).

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey okay this is a bad initial position in this case i would recommend you to go ahead to Dr Erdogan in Turkey. He isn't a very cheap vendor but you might save about 5k € and get a very good FUE Treatment.

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/norwood-5-before-and-after

Asmed clinique is a very good clinique also adviced by a former Hassong and Wong employee.
Much of us germans went to Asmed too, because he is a very good doctor and the team is also professional.

Please dont compare asmed to any other cheap turkey vendor, thats a big difference.

I would also go to Turkey but I am a campaigner against Erdogan so its not save for me to go there without getting arrested.

Best wishes

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah haha,but it sucks losing hair in this age,when is looks most important.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

when i had hair i was with many girls,like my age and even youngest,then i started balding at age 21,and my chances to get young girl was totally ruined.I was only dating older women like age 35,because i looked older without hair.Now im 25,despert and looking like 35yrs old male.I think that hair transplant will be my only solution to get again in game with young girls like my age.Otherwise im 184cm tall,88kg semi-dark skin.Here are my pics with receded hair and without hair and yes some-little muscles:)..Sry to my bad eng ;).
Just my advice: shave it off on top and grow out your beard and see how it looks

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant even grow a beard,because is growing unevely and is receding.I will buy rogaine and nizoral and stick with that,until i get money for hair transplant:)

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Masculine body and bald head can give you more gentle and macho look
what say?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
honestly you look pretty good balding tbh. if your hair hasn't deteriorated past those pics, have you tried using concealer to cover up the thinness? i think if you took finasteride and got a good hair transplant, you could have a pretty good head of hair again

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should just shave it off. You will look younger. The hair you have makes you look sickly and old. You look really masculine and will look better with a shaved head.

No medication will regrow lost hair. Propecia and rogaine only help you keep what you have.

If you want to keep your hair the only route you can take is a transplant. It will take several session though.

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes,i shave my head regulary,but also saving money for hair transplant,im interested in FUT first and then FUE to get maximum grafts.I just hope,that i will not ending norwood 7.