Baldness Ruin My Dating Life With Younger Women | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Baldness Ruin My Dating Life With Younger Women

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by northpole1, Jun 3, 2017.

1. northpole1

northpole1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Wow this Hattingen clinic provides amazing results i saw videos on youtube too :)..bad thing is that procedure is probably very expensive,i know its worth every Euro,but this will cost me 10yrs minimum on saving money lol :)

2. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ohh i see 15000eur for 5000grafts,i will need extra good job for that haha..anyway whats provide better results Fut or fue? What will be better in my case? I heard that fut provides better and longer lasting results,because its taken from more safe area,than Fue.

3. Notcoolanymore

Notcoolanymore Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    The main benefit of dating an older woman is her experience. Not much she hasn't done.

4. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah thats good for time to time sex,but for some serious relationship i want,woman same as my age not one with already 2 kids haha :)

5. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Was this taken long after your pictures in the original topic post? Because those were bad, like thinning NW3 at best, but this picture is end game, that's towards NW5 territory.

6. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not much apart maybe 1 month max,but front is not visible in topic post.Here is picture with better visible front.I know im destined to nw5 or 6 because my father is nw5-6,grandfather on mother side is Norwood 4-5..my father started receding at age 33,grandfather at 40 only i in twenties:(

Attached Files:

7. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Today i will buzz my hair and stayed like this for some time,i will upload later:)

8. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think the overhead pictures in your original post actually make it look like you have some form of a hairline towards your forehead (but at least NW3) however I'm afraid from these other pictures the reality is quite a lot worse, I feel for you. I think it's already NW4, there's very little to give the impression of any hair towards where your fringe should be.

Though not end-game, you just have to act on a hair transplant right now. I've been putting mine off because of the shame of getting a hair transplant, everyone knowing I'm vain, and spending thousands on something that could go wrong, but my hair, after about 5 years of periods of maintaining, some slight re-growth, and very little shedding, I feel like my luck on the big 3 is running out, I wouldn't be surprised if in a short space of time the diffuse accelerates and I am near end game myself.

I am probably over NW2 now but as I say, diffused, and I'm holding out until it's near end game before I have to get a hair transplant, for you however I feel like you need to act straight away. I haven't been reading everything you've written, what is your stance or plan on a hair transplant?

9. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah its too late for any other option except hair transplant on which im very focused right now.I was already in one hair transplant clinic here in my Country but they only make FUT and they told me that i must lose some more hairs for procedure,because transplanted hair can destroy another native hairs around.Im not shedding since last year,but thats maybe because i already lost big amount of hairs.Im interested to FUE operation in Turkey maybe,because of affordable prices.

10. Rudiger

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What the fuck, so you are actually hoping the balding process speeds up?! Then you are eligible.

This whole disease is fucked.

sunchyme1 likes this.
  11. Notcoolanymore

Notcoolanymore Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    At least if the hair transplant doesn't work out you can still fall back onto old pussy again.

Topher likes this.
  12. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not that im hoping for more baldness but it doesnt matter anymore at this stage :)..its very painful,when u look old as f***,but things will be better with time :)

13. Devop911

Devop911 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Northpole where are you from?

Its very very important not to go to any cheap vendors. Ther're a lot of good doctors out there: Hassong & Wong, Hattingen, Asmed, Ferduini and so on. I know it is hart to save that much money, I am down to level zero to pay my debts and start saving for a professionell Hair Transplant right know and I am also heading on two a second job offer.

I think you should really get on treatments right know and monitor for a year if you can maintain you're actual status and then decide for a hair transplant.

Here is a case which i would easily compare to yours:
    http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/forum37/4823.html

IAM NOT DO ANY ADVERTISEMENT FOR HATTINGEN HAIR OR EVEN GET PAID BY ANY DOCTOR- IAM JUST IMPRESSED ABOUT THEIR WORK AND PLAN TO DO A hair transplant WITH THEM,SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME WRONG

#33 Devop911, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  14. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey im from Slovenia..here we have very bad options in hair transplant clinics,expensive procedures and not very good results.Not every cheap clinics provide bad results i think,for many clinic are prices just overblown and no way that one procedure is worth 15000€ or more.This is like clothes.U pay more for good Brand,but material is the same.Yes this hattingen is amazing,but prices are sky-high :).

15. Devop911

Devop911 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey okay this is a bad initial position in this case i would recommend you to go ahead to Dr Erdogan in Turkey. He isn't a very cheap vendor but you might save about 5k € and get a very good FUE Treatment.

https://www.hairtransplantfue.org/asmed-hair-transplant-result/norwood-5-before-and-after

Asmed clinique is a very good clinique also adviced by a former Hassong and Wong employee.
    Much of us germans went to Asmed too, because he is a very good doctor and the team is also professional.

Please dont compare asmed to any other cheap turkey vendor, thats a big difference.

I would also go to Turkey but I am a campaigner against Erdogan so its not save for me to go there without getting arrested.

Best wishes

16. Hangin'on Hair

Hangin'on Hair Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You don't look that old to me.
    You look like a 25yr old who's losing his hair.

17. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah haha,but it sucks losing hair in this age,when is looks most important.

18. JohnsonDDG

JohnsonDDG Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Just my advice: shave it off on top and grow out your beard and see how it looks

19. northpole1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I cant even grow a beard,because is growing unevely and is receding.I will buy rogaine and nizoral and stick with that,until i get money for hair transplant:)

Seeker988 likes this.
  20. shockingraging

shockingraging New Member

Dislikes Received:
    What is it?