Baldness is good for your health, say US scientists

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news for men going bald. A new study has found that men who go bald by 30 are less likely to develop prostate cancer.

Experts believe that men with high levels of testosterone are more likely to lose their hair, especially if baldness runs in the family.

Prostate cancer sufferers are often given drugs to reduce testosterone levels because they can accelerate the growth of some tumours once they develop.

But this study suggests that high levels of testosterone from a young age might protect against the disease.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8569826.stm

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are guys with low testosterone levels but highly sensitive follicles who go bald all the way & have a chance of developing Prostate Cancer.Maybe the freaks were trying to say bald/balding men on finasteride will not develop Prostate cancer which I agree with totally :agree:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cant back this up with facts or science, but i think there is a STRONG connection with high libido and baldness/hairyness (body hair that is)
so if you look like Tony soprano, you dont get laid as often, but when you do, your partner should be floating on clouds the next day....... :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol so we all can f*** like p**rn stars.... just that no body knows/cares lal :D
(talk about frustration...)

cuebald

Reaction score
Nothing annoys women more than hypersexual, gorilla like bald men

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Cant back this up with facts or science, but i think there is a STRONG connection with high libido and baldness/hairyness (body hair that is)
so if you look like Tony soprano, you dont get laid as often, but when you do, your partner should be floating on clouds the next day....... :whistle:

are you kidding? Tony Soprano got laid all the time. He had like 10 goomahs on the go at any one time.

balding may be good for cancer but the effects on your mental health easily outweigh that IMHO. This was obviosly written by NW1 scientists!!!

Nene

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
Smooth said:

are you kidding? Tony Soprano got laid all the time. He had like 10 goomahs on the go at any one time.

balding may be good for cancer but the effects on your mental health easily outweigh that IMHO. This was obviosly written by NW1 scientists!!!

Well, I think he meant if you look like Tony Soprano, not if you ARE Tony Soprano.
Anyway, I agree, a slight less risk at cancer is not worth losing your hair at a young age. That sh*t is traumatizing.

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
tony_soprano-girl1.jpg