baldness, hot chicks and not much dough

billybob

Reaction score
anyone know any real life bald guys who arent rock stars/athletes/celebrities/ or excessively wealthy and have a hot *** g/f? (by general societal standards of what is hot?) just curious/bored
pz

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not bragging at all but my fiance is tight. She is 30 but looks like a fresh piece of 21 year old *** that works at Olympic Gardens. I don't kill it with money and I am thin on top, but she is madly in love with me and we are getting married. Hey guys they are out there. I saw this dude I know the other day and he is thin on top too, his chick is f*****g hot and I was way surprised. Just goes to show. Give yourself a pep talk next time you see a hottie and go balls out man. Thats all I did really.

Nomad

G

nomad said:
I am not bragging at all but my fiance is tight. She is 30 but looks like a fresh piece of 21 year old *** that works at Olympic Gardens. I don't kill it with money and I am thin on top, but she is madly in love with me and we are getting married. Hey guys they are out there. I saw this dude I know the other day and he is thin on top too, his chick is f*****g hot and I was way surprised. Just goes to show. Give yourself a pep talk next time you see a hottie and go balls out man. Thats all I did really.

Nomad

No man, you are bragging but it is perfectly OK!

:lol:

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i've seen quite a few balding guys with hot chicks, i've seen more with not so hot chicks. i'm currently on working on being the ones with the hot chicks. i think it really has to do with confidence and personality. remember, there are plenty of hot girls out there who aren't as superficial as us guys (even though there are loads who are even more so).

Humpty Dumpty

Reaction score
Ams99 said:
i've seen quite a few balding guys with hot chicks, i've seen more with not so hot chicks. i'm currently on working on being the ones with the hot chicks. i think it really has to do with confidence and personality. remember, there are plenty of hot girls out there who aren't as superficial as us guys (even though there are loads who are even more so).

Wheyn you say you want to be with the "hot" chicks Ams99, are you talking "hot" purely in terms of physicality, or physicality plus personality, or purely personality?

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
zak84 said:
brucey, it's not bragging when you can back it up

Right on. Hey Zak how is the noggin today? Took some balls to follow through with that prcedure. Props my man. Keep us posted as much as you can on your thread.

Nomad

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
I work in a bar and I see bald or balding guys with hot girls all the time....and they definately dont appear to have alot of money....