Baldness Drives Me Insane 7 Words 1123

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
With every hair that falls out I get more and more depressed, with every blackpill story with child rapists getting tinder matches while I got zero in one year of trying my hatred for women gets fueled even more.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first of all ur hair cut looks like sh*t come on dude dont u know biggest mistake for balding man is grown sides ? then groom ur beard and eyebrows problem solved

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
with every blackpill story with child rapists getting tinder matches while I got zero in one year of trying my hatred for women gets fueled even more.

You mean that one single story where they edited the guys profile after women had already messaged him?

I very much sympathise with those in worse hair situations and dating situations than me (especially when it comes to young balding) but for guys like you who embrace any sign of blackpill trolling, and turn off your bullshit detector because you get off on it, then f*** it, continue wallowing in your misery. It's what you love doing anyway.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean that one single story where they edited the guys profile after women had already messaged him?

I very much sympathise with those in worse hair situations and dating situations than me (especially when it comes to young balding) but for guys like you who embrace any sign of blackpill trolling, and turn off your bullshit detector because you get off on it, then f*** it, continue wallowing in your misery. It's what you love doing anyway.
giphy.webp

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

https://media.giphy.com/media/cbx3vDI7jvJLi/giphy.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can't remember who posted about it being proven wrong (the original profile was of him admitting stealing something as a kid) but it's clear from some of the female responses this is what happened. I'm sure you don't want to look for such a truth, but I don't really care to go much further in proving you wrong on the authenticity of this experiment.

You'll believe what you want because you get off on such things making you feel sh*t, and you actively seek them out instead of trying to somewhat live a life in other ways.

And then after actively seeking it out we then all get to hear about how sad you are. So that's why I don't care.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't remember who posted about it being proven wrong (the original profile was of him admitting stealing something as a kid) but it's clear from some of the female responses this is what happened. I'm sure you don't want to look for such a truth, but I don't really care to go much further in proving you wrong on the authenticity of this experiment.

You'll believe what you want because you get off on such things making you feel sh*t, and you actively seek them out instead of trying to somewhat live a life in other ways.

And then after actively seeking it out we then all get to hear about how sad you are. So that's why I don't care.
@Xander94 idk if you are already on it or not but get on finasteride. right now you look okay and you dont have a reason to feel bad about looks, dating and relationships. but if you lose your hair you will

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 idk if you are already on it or not but get on finasteride. right now you look okay and you dont have a reason to feel bad about looks, dating and relationships. but if you lose your hair you will

From a guy who has understandably given up on the idea of relationships with women, it's heart wrenchingly nice that you always give positive advice to those who stand a chance.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

b-but wymmyn care about presonality and kunfidans. not looks!! that's what they tell me. all proof to the contrary is fake! wymmyn would never lie!
tumblr_ot8hetaPL51suxj9go1_500.png

Jeremy Meeks convicted of beating up a teenager. Now dates a billionaire heiress. PRESONALITY
jeremy-meeks-chloe-green-topshop-los-angeles-02.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
> his hair falls out
> blames women

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
b-but wymmyn care about presonality and kunfidans. not looks!! that's what they tell me. all proof to the contrary is fake! wymmyn would never lie!

Is that what I said? Did I say that women never behave erratically? And do you actually think 2 examples proves anything?

And this mocking quote is how I imagine your actual voice in real life.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that what I said? Did I say that women never behave erratically? And do you actually think 2 examples proves anything?

And this mocking quote is how I imagine your actual voice in real life.
Erratically is the completely wrong word for this. The fact is that this isn't eratic behaviour, it's what happens most of the time. A woman being with an ugly short bald man with le epic presonality would be erratic. A woman being with a good looking bad boy is the norm. How many examples do I have to provide? lmao. You'll just say that it's fake anyways.

I already know this is how many of you imagine my voice in real life, it's the failo just by knowing that I'm an ugly piece of sh*t. Makes you assume that everything else about me is sh*t too. Very typical behaviour.

Uncensored woman speaking her mind (put on your coping seatbelt for this one):
"It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely *** face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ***? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.

Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?

The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to wh*** herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “sl*t”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced wh*** who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!"

Source: http://theplacetorant.com/ugly-creepy-guys/

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Erratically is the completely wrong word for this. The fact is that this isn't eratic behaviour, it's what happens most of the time. A woman being with an ugly short bald man with le epic presonality would be erratic. A woman being with a good looking bad boy is the norm. How many examples do I have to provide? lmao. You'll just say that it's fake anyways.

I already know this is how many of you imagine my voice in real life, it's the failo just by knowing that I'm an ugly piece of sh*t. Makes you assume that everything else about me is sh*t too. Very typical behaviour.

"It’s not “creepy” if he’s hot. I freely admit it. When a very attractive stranger approaches me and tells me I’m beautiful, it brightens my day. When a guy who is short, fat or balding does it, it makes my skin crawl no matter how tactful he is about it. I just want him to go away. I’m not alone in feeling this way. Most women feel the same, but hide the true extent of it when the guys are around.

If said ugly guy doesn’t pick up on social cues that I’m not interested in getting to know him, it makes me even more uncomfortable than just him being there already does. I have to deal with this sh*t constantly everywhere I go, and it never stops. Guys, please, learn to KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! We ARE visual, just like you are. We only want GOOD LOOKING guys to approach us. If you’re any combination of short, balding, fat or 10 years older than me, please, for your own sake and mine, kindly F*CK OFF!
I don’t date your kind. Yes, I mean “kind” as in “different species”, because that’s what you are to me. I’m a human being, not an uggo like you, and I don’t do bestiality. You should be socially aware enough to know disinterest when it’s right in front of your homely *** face! Ugly men who act “confident” act out of character, and that’s creepy. Know your place and leave your genetic superiors ALONE!! It really is that simple. Don’t like it? THAT’S TOO D*MN BAD!! You’re not entitled to sex or companionship.

Many of you men reading this will tell yourselves I’m just a b*tch and delude yourselves into thinking I’m in the minority, or that this is satire. No, it isn’t. These are my honest feelings, and I’m NOT alone in feeling this way. Most women DO secretly feel this way, and THAT’s why we have sexual harassment laws! Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement. So f*cking what if I let a hot guy grab my ***? That does NOT mean it’s OK for YOU to do it!!!

If you’re not hot, we see right through your so-called “confident” act and know exactly what you’re doing. It’s laughable. You idiots really actually believe we’re “less visual” than you, and that alone is pretty creepy. You don’t know your league and think you have a chance with someone in a higher class. Newsflash, boys: The only pretty girls who date plain guys are whoring themselves for some selfish benefit, and you guys are too f*cking stupid to see it. That’s why so many of you end up divorced and getting played for fools, then try to say all women are users and gold diggers. Um…hello?? Honest women either date hot guys or stay single, so of course you’re gonna meet a lot of dishonest people if you’re always trying to date someone above you on the sexual totem pole!

Want a girl that can actually love you instead of using you? STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND!! If you’re not attracted to women of your own class, you need to improve your looks and move up. Get plastic surgery if you have to. Without good looks, your “awesome personality” is worthless for anything but platonic friendship, and your earning potential is only “attractive” to materialistic girls. If you want genuine love or desire from a woman, she has to be turned on by you in a sexual way. Real attraction is entirely about looks, and ONLY looks. If you try to circumvent that rule, you show an entitlement mentality, and it’s obvious you think we owe you our sexual servicies.

I have an advanced degree and make a good enough living on my own, so I don’t need your earning potential or “generosity”. I have plenty of platonic friends, so I don’t need you for that, either. The only thing I need a man for is sex and reproduction. I can easily land a hot guy for marriage and relationships, so I don’t have to prostitute myself out to an average looking guy just so I can get married and have kids.

Think I’m here only to rake the guys over the coals? No. I have something to say to some of the women out there, too – like those who date plain lookin guys and hand out chances like chocolates to guys they don’t find so hot once they start getting desperate for marriage. Do you seriouly not realize how this collective settling behavior perpetuates patriarchy, male entitlement, rape culture and all the other things we fight so hard against?!?

The very core of patriarchy and all associated problems is rooted in a myth that so many men honestly believe – that we are less “visual” than they are. Many of us continue to bow to society’s pressure, outwardly pretending this myth is reality, often even to the point of essentially prostituting ourselves out of desperation for marriage/kids and rationalizing it as “love”. Then, we tell ourselves that this is what “mature” women do, because the idea that we are prostituting ourselves is too painful to accept. Men see our settling behavior and assume it’s “proof” that looks aren’t that important to us, then they wonder why they have such a lousy sex life with their girlfriends or wives.

It isn’t just patriarchy alone that pushes the “looks don’t matter” lie. Those women who settle for plain looking guys are traitors amoung us, because they play along to protect their own personal interests, and themselves shame any woman who refuses to wh*** herself by giving the not-hots “a chance”. Sorry, b*tch, but refusing to be bullied into glorified prostitution doesn’t make me “shallow”, and only dating hot guys doesn’t make me a “sl*t”. I refuse to date a guy I’m not attracted to, because unlike you, I CANNOT in good conscience sell a guy a fake illusion of “love” just to fill some unmet need. Many of you are guilty of this, and you know EXACTLY what you’re doing!

What I’m attracted to, sexually, has nothing to do with my character as a person. Yes, I want a hot guy, and I DON’T apologize for that! I can afford to be picky because I can easily get what I want. If that makes me “shallow”, than so be it. At least I’m not a settling, two-faced wh*** who lacks the self respect to stay single if she can’t get something long-term with a man that turns her on!"

Holy f*** that's brutal...f*** man I really don't want to live anymore knowing that a woman will never be genuinely sexually attracted to me, but just use me as a rung on a ladder.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't remember who posted about it being proven wrong (the original profile was of him admitting stealing something as a kid) but it's clear from some of the female responses this is what happened.
I think, it was me and I read it somewhere on Reddit. And if you think about it, it is really obvious. Do you seriously think Tinder would tolerate pedophiles? :rolleyes:

But this doesn´t change, that looks theory is 100 % legit and there are even more than enough real cases of criminals, who got worshipped by women, just because they were good looking (Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy and many more).

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Brutal, absolutely brutal.

I am sexist, on average I truly believe men are much better people than women.

I'm on my phone so I'll just have to say that I'm emphasizing "on average".

please xander, find some guy mates, please. The best moments of my life have been with my mates, not sex, not with some girl. Find a hobby with some danger, down biking, climbing, car racing, whatever. You will never get over women, it's in your genes (duh) but that doesn't mean you can't have many happy moments.

And please get of the internet.

I can't believe I'm still giving you advice after all you've ignored, but I truly feel so bad for you.

I'd love for you to meet me and my mates. I think you'd get a changed perspective on life.