Baldness Cure Possible As Scientists Re-grow Hair On Mice Using Human Stem Cells

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
>>Compared to black Africans, the most genetically robust human beings on earth, Caucasians are genetic hillbillies. The sun doesn't revolve >>around us. We aren't so special.

I am not sure where you read this crap but this is definitely not science. There are a myriad of diseases that affect black people much more than white people. It's all a trade off and adaptation. People do really get dumber and dumber it seems. Looks like we've got a dumb *** commie here :)

Yes, it's science. No one on earth is immune from diseases. How you inferred that from what I wrote is a complete f*****g mystery. What the science says is that there is more genetic diversity among black Africans than there is between you and your brain-dead cousin with bad teeth, Ricky Bobby. I suggest you borrow a book from the library, then shove it up your *** sideways for all the good it seems to be doing, you stupid fascist bastard.

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the question I kind of asked. Could you just have your bald scalp skin removed and replaced with new hair-bearing skin?
Maybe maybe not. There’s no way we know until human trials are done.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the question I kind of asked. Could you just have your bald scalp skin removed and replaced with new hair-bearing skin?
Why would you do that? We know hair tranplants are possible since they are state of the art procedures. You can just transplant the hair. It is much less invasive and should have the same effect.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you do that? We know hair tranplants are possible since they are state of the art procedures. You can just transplant the hair. It is much less invasive and should have the same effect.

Higher density finish perhaps? Only reason I could think of

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that moment you realize that hair loss will most likely be cured at some point, maybe in your lifetime even but way to late to enjoy your youth and the here and now so its worthless. personally im at a point where if I can't profit from it before I turn 40, I wish it won't happen at all, ever. idgaf about other people, if I go bald at a young age people of the future should so as well. f*** them.
And this is why it hasn’t been cured yet. Everyone rich bothered by it with a bunch of money ends up going bald, not caring, wishing others went through it aswell and didn’t devote any of their money or time into the cause. Sincerely, f*** you.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely wish baldness upon many people. especially good looking chads who got by their entire life with their win in the genetic lottery. them going Norwood 5 by 25 is one of the greatest joys in my otherwise incredibly miserable and pathetic life. sadly, even bald they are still miles ahead of me in terms of desirability. most good traits appear to be coupled with other good traits and bad traits as well. there is a reason why short height and going bald young correlate so well, both are signs of genetic garbage and these things often accumulate in individuals

its the pendulum swinging back. and stop being stupid, baldness hasn't been cured yet because its f*****g complicated, my doctor said there are literally forms of cancer that are far less complex and easier to treat than male pattern baldness. and just think about how massive the funding desperacy and market cap is. its ridiculous. going bald young and not being able to pull it off is basically a ticket into unhappiness

Ik baldness fucks with many, and pretty bad on these forums... but tf is wrong with you man. Hope you get some form of joy in your life soon. Ignored.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really good news about that btw:

https://www.folliclethought.com/koehler-lab-seeks-partners-for-hair-cloning-technology/

"It’s a big deal to say the least. Perhaps the greatest news is the fact that Koehler is already in discussion with some major companies who want to further this work into the clinic"

Btw can we please just keep this personal issues out of the New research subforum? I mean we all know balding sucks and we are in the same boat. Stop being negative

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's science. No one on earth is immune from diseases. How you inferred that from what I wrote is a complete f*****g mystery. What the science says is that there is more genetic diversity among black Africans than there is between you and your brain-dead cousin with bad teeth, Ricky Bobby. I suggest you borrow a book from the library, then shove it up your *** sideways for all the good it seems to be doing, you stupid fascist bastard.

RICKY BOBBY, I'm literally dying lmfao

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that moment you realize that hair loss will most likely be cured at some point, maybe in your lifetime even but way to late to enjoy your youth and the here and now so its worthless. personally im at a point where if I can't profit from it before I turn 40, I wish it won't happen at all, ever. idgaf about other people, if I go bald at a young age people of the future should so as well. f*** them.
I see this in a different way. The way I see it is that there is a good chance that we will be alive when baldness is cured, which is amazing on its own. I will just wear a hairsystem for some time and then I will never have to worry about this again.

The only advice I can give you is to stop feeling bad about things you can't change. There is no point in doing this.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Ik baldness fucks with many, and pretty bad on these forums... but tf is wrong with you man. Hope you get some form of joy in your life soon. Ignored.
I ignored him and now it looks like you are talking with yourself, or replying to person above you. "Ignore" feature is strange.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ignored him and now it looks like you are talking with yourself, or replying to person above you. "Ignore" feature is strange.
I wonder why people need to ignore someone that just venting. Are you really that unstable that a random user venting brings you down? Why does it bother you?

inmyhead

Reaction score
I wonder why people need to ignore someone that just venting. Are you really that unstable that a random user venting brings you down? Why does it bother you?
Why would I spend my time reading useless posts? I come here to read about future potential treatments, find some interesting research papers and see what has worked for other people.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely wish baldness upon many people. especially good looking chads who got by their entire life with their win in the genetic lottery. them going Norwood 5 by 25 is one of the greatest joys in my otherwise incredibly miserable and pathetic life. sadly, even bald they are still miles ahead of me in terms of desirability. most good traits appear to be coupled with other good traits and bad traits as well. there is a reason why short height and going bald young correlate so well, both are signs of genetic garbage and these things often accumulate in individuals

its the pendulum swinging back. and stop being stupid, baldness hasn't been cured yet because its f*****g complicated, my doctor said there are literally forms of cancer that are far less complex and easier to treat than male pattern baldness. and just think about how massive the funding desperacy and market cap is. its ridiculous. going bald young and not being able to pull it off is basically a ticket into unhappiness

Would you be happy if someone wished hair loss upon you and it really worked? I don’t think so, then why would you wish that crap upon others? Even though we have genetical flaws, we still (hopefully) have internet, food four limbs and four f*****g senses. Believe me, I am in that sh*t since I was in middle school. I was consumed by this curse, yet I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone else. If I had the chance to wake up tomorrow fully bald knowing anyone else would have thick NW0s, I would f*****g agree to do so. Why wish pain on others when you’ve tasted it yourself and know that it sucks?

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Higher density finish perhaps? Only reason I could think of

This could be one reason why PLUS there's also a chance that if you transferred entire hair-bearing skin then you might not have to worry about angle and direction. Whenever you transplant just the hairs you are at the mercy of the doctor's artistic skills but if you transfer entire skin to your head, complete with terminal follicles, then nature would maybe have arranged those follicles aesthetically for good hair growth.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This could be one reason why PLUS there's also a chance that if you transferred entire hair-bearing skin then you might not have to worry about angle and direction. Whenever you transplant just the hairs you are at the mercy of the doctor's artistic skills but if you transfer entire skin to your head, complete with terminal follicles, then nature would maybe have arranged those follicles aesthetically for good hair growth.
But you have a giant scar arround the newly implanted scar. I think from an asthetic pov the scar is worse than some hair having an odd angel.