Baldness Caused Me Dysmorphia. Just Want To Offload

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the second biggest cause or trigger for this disorder according to literature. Nothing to be surprised about.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the second biggest cause or trigger for this disorder according to literature. Nothing to be surprised about.
Really? This just confirms what I've been noticing the whole time. Especially those balding prematurely always have some degree of BDD

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank god I am towering over you with my 5'9, take that, manlet.
O god. You're 5'9 and you really tower over me lol.

Relax man.

Actually height never bothered me one bit. My ex choosed me over a 6'3 guy with a full head of hair. But that's when I had hair. And not just her... it was like I got attention in every place I go into. Now some people don't even recognize me. And it wasn't too long ago lol. But whatever... this is life. It's like that on everyone.. not just me. Or you. So understand that every body will be fucked up on something. At least one thing or more. So whatever happened to me. I am not the only one. It's a cup and every body will drink no matter what. So we should be grateful because we are muchhhh luckier than millions of other people who would look at our problem and laugh out loud.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah mate, taking pride in your appearance is a universal thing. Don’t think a third worlder would trade his looks for a 9 to 5 office job unless he was literally starving and even then it might make him depressed.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he might trade his looks to keep his kid from dying from an infection or starvation, though.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if someone is on this forum they probably have BDD.