Unbenanntvvvv.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

When is there a cure for this disease?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
22222.jpg

Worst thing ever, try to hide the baldness....

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This instagram page is ridiculous. Why are they shaming predominantly older men for.. gasp!! ... losing their hair?
This is a means of them coping with their own physical insecurities, by belittling a cosmetic defect that afflicts a good portion men as they get older. That and they're probably just assholes.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/kmembert/

View attachment 104262

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

When is there a cure for this disease?

While I do find this profile to be quite in poor taste (do something more meaningful with your time, posting pics of private people, etc.), there is a positive side that makes me smile. I mean, look at each one of those photos. It's all men living or enjoying their lives, going about their business or to work, out there in public. I bet that they still wish they had hair but alas, at that age it's more than acceptable and to be honest quite the norm. What's not normal is posting or taking these pics and putting them together like this online. This badly reflects either this guy's character or how he deals with baldness himself.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is not a problem for any age.
It's problem before marriage,before getting a job,before getting settled well in career,life.
No one is counting your hairs after getting settled in life.

Simply not true. If you do not change your mind about this, this will only become harder for you. Accept that it will bother you at any stage. Trust me.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness is not a problem for any age.
It's problem before marriage,before getting a job,before getting settled well in career,life.
No one is counting your hairs after getting settled in life.

Bullshit! You were born with hair on your head. You should die with hair on your head.
It's a problem. Even a 90 year old bald guy would still yearn to have a full head of hair. Even if he is successful, married, kids, he is still gonna want to have his hair.
I'm 43, and my thinning, receding hair is bothering me just as much now as it was when I first noticed it in my 20's. Maybe even more so.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Bullshit! You were born with hair on your head. You should die with hair on your head.
It's a problem. Even a 90 year old bald guy would still yearn to have a full head of hair. Even if he is successful, married, kids, he is still gonna want to have his hair.
I'm 43, and my thinning, receding hair is bothering me just as much now as it was when I first noticed it in my 20's. Maybe even more so.

You are talking from your life perspective
Everyone thinks their problem is bigger than others.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Simply not true. If you do not change your mind about this, this will only become harder for you. Accept that it will bother you at any stage. Trust me.

What are the fields where you are having issues because of hairloss?
Don't mention getting gf/wife and while studying,getting first time job in your career in the examples.I understand this,so no need to discuss on this topics.