Baldness At Young Age Of 19 In India

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends.I am from india.I used to have thick hair at age of 18.Around the month of december 2018 I started to experience hairfall.At first doctor said it was because of dandruff.He prescribed medicine but it didn't work.Then I went to another Doctor.He said it was male pattern baldness.My dad and his family men are all bald.Along with hairfall and dandruff I also experience grey hair and dark circles around eyes.Finasteride helped to slow hairfall but till now no hairgrowth.minoxidil give side whites flakes on scalp.Not convinced abt regrowth till now.I also suffered from jaundice.Before that never experienced hairfall in such big numbers.Currently on dutasteride and minoxidil.I am a guy with fair complexion but that doesn't matter anymore.

Baldness in India isn't taken as serious issue.70-80% men here don't lose hair untill age of 30.Baldness here is taken as sign of aging.Young girls don't give much attention to guys who are losing their hair as baldness at young age here is very less in number.Though i don't care abt girls.But hairfall affects my confidence and makes me self consious.Bald men are mocked in movies and in real life.I am hoping for some cure to come soon

Thinking of going for prp and will give update whether it worked for me or not

Share your views

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
duta and min should be enough

sonero9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness in India isn't taken as serious issue.70-80% men here don't lose hair untill age of 30.Baldness here is taken as sign of aging.Young girls don't give much attention to guys who are losing their hair as baldness at young age
Share your views

Consider yourself a lucky man.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well I have heard it can be rough for a young bald man in India, over here in the west you can shave your head and go with that look, which is accepted for a lot of young guys (even if on me my face is the wrong shape and it looks terrible)
in India it's not so accepted to shave your head so you have to meet matrimonials with a horseshoe. And girls will reject you all the time for it, like the Doctor who was making good money, he got rejected by his new bride as soon as she saw his head. She didn't want to spend her entire life with a guy she had no attraction to.
There's another member from here from India sarubjah I think he is called?

I used to work in a call center and over the year I worked there we had probably over 100 indians (aged 20 - 40) come and go (they would work for a bit and leave as the job sucked and was terribly paid), I remember every one of them had great hair - NW1's

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well I have heard it can be rough for a young bald man in India, over here in the west you can shave your head and go with that look, which is accepted for a lot of young guys (even if on me my face is the wrong shape and it looks terrible)
in India it's not so accepted to shave your head so you have to meet matrimonials with a horseshoe. And girls will reject you all the time for it, like the Doctor who was making good money, he got rejected by his new bride as soon as she saw his head. She didn't want to spend her entire life with a guy she had no attraction to.
There's another member from here from India sarubjah I think he is called?

I used to work in a call center and over the year I worked there we had probably over 100 indians (aged 20 - 40) come and go (they would work for a bit and leave as the job sucked and was terribly paid), I remember every one of them had great hair - NW1's
Shaved my head 20 days ago to deal with a bit of dandruff problem and everyone started treated me as if I was a creep.Calling me names

sudha12345

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends.I am from india.I used to have thick hair at age of 18.Around the month of december 2018 I started to experience hairfall.At first doctor said it was because of dandruff.He prescribed medicine but it didn't work.Then I went to another Doctor.He said it was male pattern baldness.My dad and his family men are all bald.Along with hairfall and dandruff I also experience grey hair and dark circles around eyes.Finasteride helped to slow hairfall but till now no hairgrowth.minoxidil give side whites flakes on scalp.Not convinced abt regrowth till now.I also suffered from jaundice.Before that never experienced hairfall in such big numbers.Currently on dutasteride and minoxidil.I am a guy with fair complexion but that doesn't matter anymore.

Baldness in India isn't taken as serious issue.70-80% men here don't lose hair untill age of 30.Baldness here is taken as sign of aging.Young girls don't give much attention to guys who are losing their hair as baldness at young age here is very less in number.Though i don't care abt girls.But hairfall affects my confidence and makes me self consious.Bald men are mocked in movies and in real life.I am hoping for some cure to come soon

Share your views

Share your views

Share your views
Hello,
Try using Segals Solutions range of Shampoos and conditioners ....They really give u the results...These products are diiferent from other hair care range....Within a few weeks u will start seeing the changes

alisha5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are right in India, baldness is not taken as serious issue, but it is a serious issue. Why don't you go for any Ayurvedic treatment, Personally i suggest ayurvedic Hair treatment will be the safe and best option for anyone, because it doesn't have any side effect and it is pocket friendly also with the effective result. Yes, there are many one but look at the customer review, Go through different ayurvedic hair product review page and find one according to your need ( Choose the quality product). You can check review of "Mool Hair Grow Oil" which is best for hair regrow.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are right in India, baldness is not taken as serious issue, but it is a serious issue. Why don't you go for any Ayurvedic treatment, Personally i suggest ayurvedic Hair treatment will be the safe and best option for anyone, because it doesn't have any side effect and it is pocket friendly also with the effective result. Yes, there are many one but look at the customer review, Go through different ayurvedic hair product review page and find one according to your need ( Choose the quality product). You can check review of "Mool Hair Grow Oil" which is best for hair regrow.

Why would you even waste time shilling on an irrelevant, dead forum like this ? You're not making any money for the work you put in bruh. Be smarter