Baldness At 17-20 And Nothing Else Guys

Boris_Brookman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my short story. I am 20 years old. I am from small Slavic country and maybe have not the best genes, my father came almost fully bald when he was 17. Also he had Seborrhoeic dermatitis. I almost dont have serious troubles with my health not including some skin diseases. And balding.

I dont remember when i started going bald but i think it was not later then at my 17. When i came to the first course of university I already had some bald spots on my forehead. Dont have many photos from these times but photo 1 and 2 is me at 18 years and photo 3 is 19 years ald.

Now my forehead hairline is thinner and thinner. I couldnt stand with it. So, photo 4 and 5 is me before getting a new haircut and photo 6, 7 is me "bald", photo 8 is hair length about 0.5-0.7 cm. I had Seborrhoeic dermatitis (light version), father told me that my skin would be fine if I shave my head. Now it's really better if not to stay under the sun too long.

My father says that if I shave my head or maximum stay about 0.5-1cm I will save my hair up to the old age like him (he has the same hairline at 60+). So what do you think guys? Am i not too ugly when shaven? And is there some chances that i will really save some hair for years if I go shaven every 2-3 weeks? What can you recommend me? I almost got rid of inhibitions and now even get some satisfaction from looking short-haired.

Also can I restore my hair on forehead without hair transplantant? Sorry if that was questioned many times, i'm a new guy on the party:D

My English is not the best so thanks for reading this text. Also thanks for support guys.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 177
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 177
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 189
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 182
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 181
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 176

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaved head looks good, the main thing is you're comfortable with it. Scalp micropigmentation is also an option, if I were to shave my head I'd definitely consider this procedure.