Balding, Ugly And Depressed. 24 Year Old Male

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was like you now i get pussy/girls easily I'm short too.

1. Fast. Don;t eat for as long as possible. Lose body fat and get shredded.
2 Go to the GYm and lift weights
3. Eat super clean
4. Drink a gallon of water a day and take vitmains
5. Do cardio
6. Get some sun

I wnet from a 4/10 to an 8/10 and im a NW3 too. Good luck.

4/10 to 8/10? Can you prove it?

8 is close to male model territory.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How ugly? Most men can't rate attractiveness.
Get on finasteride roids and get a hair transplant especially as you said money isn't an option
Start tanning too if you're pale.
Go outside and leave here.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
How ugly? Most men can't rate attractiveness.
Get on finasteride roids and get a hair transplant especially as you said money isn't an option
Start tanning too if you're pale.
Go outside and leave here.

chill out with the roids lmao.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been around long enough to see how the "ugly" guys I went to school with have ended up. I really felt sorry for them at the time, some pasty white with thick glasses, light hair and N5-6 at twenty-four. Thought they would be bachelors all their life. Wrong! They're happy, married and with children. And their wives are average and above. Not all but strangely enough, most. I don't know what went on in their head but I guess they didn't let things get in the way of wanting and getting a normal life. They're just human beings like everyone else so you should be able to have every success that they did.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been around long enough to see how the "ugly" guys I went to school with have ended up. I really felt sorry for them at the time, some pasty white with thick glasses, light hair and N5-6 at twenty-four. Thought they would be bachelors all their life. Wrong! They're happy, married and with children. And their wives are average and above. Not all but strangely enough, most. I don't know what went on in their head but I guess they didn't let things get in the way of wanting and getting a normal life. They're just human beings like everyone else so you should be able to have every success that they did.

Perhaps they are more emotionally robust and less influenced by popular culture.