Balding super hero

VWdude

Reaction score
Don't you think that a balding super hero is what we need? I think it would make people feel better about going bald. Wouldn't it be the sh*t if batman and/or spiderman is balding at say... a NW3, yet people liked him just the same.. That would rock!

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iamnaked said:
We kind of do have a bald super hero - he's called Jack Nicholson.
"where do they teach you to talk like that?In some sailor wanna hump hump bar down in panama?" JAck Nicholson-as good as it gets

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it's unlikely that movies will feature bald heroes anytime soon, but if you read X-Men comicks, Wolverine often has a receding hairline.

Then again, he's 100+ years old.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jack Nicholson is a legend who, even when of pensionable age, kicks more game by a very long way than the schwimmer-alikes. That's a pretty good X-power if you ask me.

VWdude

Reaction score
williteverend said:
look at michael keatons hair in the 1989 batman movie. has anyone seen it?

but if you look at him today its pretty much the same.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
There is Kingpin, he is a really buff/fat looking villain.

There is Professor X, he is really smart, and bald and powerful, but stuck in a gimp, space age wheelchair, with a marriage that isn't recognized on earth.

Then there is silver surfer, one of my faves, he is bald, but also made of silver.

So yeah, the horseshoe pattern is lame... I guess Marvel should come up with Horseshoe man, who can summon the powers of his thinning hair. Like his bald scalp is radioactive and he has to where a lead hat to keep things under wraps when not engaged in combat.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The star trek captain, he's bald and he commands a space ship!

G

Roy Munson from KingPin, He saved the amish with bowling, a comb-over, and a rubber hand. thats a hero