Balding Since 11 Years Old - Considering Finasteride - My Story

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
i bet ur entire crown will fill in and ur hairline should thicken up some too

Yeah, I think I got potential for it since nothing is slick bald but I try not to get my hopes up.

Because I really think losing hair at 11 is ****ed up and abnormal, even though most loss have been these last three years.

We'll see where I am when I hit 4-5 months.

Henry Samson

Reaction score
Wow, I'm sorry. I'm not really where you are yet, but I'm scared I will be. You could try rogaine, because your hair is just really thin, not totally bald.

notsobad

Reaction score
Dude you're are exactly like me. The only difference is that i started going bald at 14. I have a visible crown since that age and the diffuse thinning only got worse in the last 2 years. I'm also at 5 weeks in on finasteride i hope tat can get some of my hair back.

Good luck man! Keep your regimen for at least 1 year.

Dont give up!

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay guys, here's a new update. In two days I'll hit four months on finasteride.

3 months:
3 months 1.jpg3 months 2.jpg3 months 3.jpg3 months 4.jpg

4 months:
4 months 1.jpg4 months 2.jpg4 months 3.jpg4 months 4.jpg

Some pics are under light, some are not.

There's 2 month-pics earlier in the thread.

Dude you're are exactly like me. The only difference is that i started going bald at 14. I have a visible crown since that age and the diffuse thinning only got worse in the last 2 years. I'm also at 5 weeks in on finasteride i hope tat can get some of my hair back.

Good luck man! Keep your regimen for at least 1 year.

Dont give up!

Thanks man! We who bald before we even hit 15... it's really crazy. I hope you all good though and have good people in your life. I wish the best luck to you in your regimen! If you succeed I hope to see your results!

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I think my hairline is becoming worse.

I can't decide if it's a finasteride shed or if it's ****ing disappearing slowly.

Oh well. **** me.

T

tellersquill

I think my hairline is becoming worse.

I can't decide if it's a finasteride shed or if it's ****ing disappearing slowly.

Oh well. **** me.

It looks the same tbh.

Just give it 6 more months and then decide if it works for you or not.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
5 months now:

h1.jpgh2.jpgh3.jpgh4.jpgh5.jpg

First three under light, last two no light.

volkan3167

Reaction score
hey ,my hairloss is very similair to yours, I also noticed that my hair was thinning since I was like 14-15 and now I'm 19 and my whole scalp is diffuse -.-
funny that my body is also hairy hahaha... maybe we have to much testosteron,who knows . Do you only take finasteride?
I am about to start my hairloss treatment but I am not sure if finasteride would help in our case, maybe minoxidil oder RU would be better​

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
hey ,my hairloss is very similair to yours, I also noticed that my hair was thinning since I was like 14-15 and now I'm 19 and my whole scalp is diffuse -.-
funny that my body is also hairy hahaha... maybe we have to much testosteron,who knows . Do you only take finasteride?
I am about to start my hairloss treatment but I am not sure if finasteride would help in our case, maybe minoxidil oder RU would be better​

I take finasteride, minoxidil 2 % and keto 2 %.

Abi our body hair is a gift and a curse... we gon have wicked BHTs in the future ;)

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
I started puberty at 11, started getting face hair at 12 and probably had the beginnings of male pattern baldness around 14 going on 15 (a woman friend of my mom's noticed it) so yes it can start young unfortunately. On another site a Dr. said she has put 14 year old boys on propecia so just know you are not alone with this issues. You must give propecia time to work. The first time I tried it, I didn't think it was working and was considering giving up ..then it started working really well . It took about a year to work and about 2 years to fully kick in so don't give up too soon.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
6 month mark now! Time flies...

Here's some pics:

ja1.jpgja2.jpgja3.jpg

For the last two months I've been shedding alot of miniaturized hair in the sink after showering my hair.

Them ****s better grow back thicker.

2 and 3-month pics is in page 2.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Just found out dr. Erdogan is visiting Stockholm in June for consultations.

I'll probably be there.