DSC_0025.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 678

9tfrizzco

Established Member
Reaction score
crown pic is absolutely fine. front may have thinned very slightly but i can tell you're gonna be fine for aaaages unless you have a family history of baldness. and by that i mean baldness, not just slight hairloss.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hair looks just fine to me

Sintest94

Reaction score
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg Ok, made a last set of pics with hair gelled back and fanned back, obviously something might be brewing up.I do not know what to do I what this hairline to stay how it is or maybe improve a little.Should I wait more time or do I jump on finasteride now? What do you guys think?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait for six months or so and retake pictures and compare then to now. Just keep an eye on it. You're an NW2, not everyone has a straight hairline nor keeps one even if they had one during their teens.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, in a few years you'll be one of us and you'll know what it feels like to be socially gimped, mocked and rejected by women and be continuously told a cure is coming 'within 5 years'.

Itsmeagain

Reaction score
Don't worry, in a few years you'll be one of us and you'll know what it feels like to be socially gimped, mocked and rejected by women and be continuously told a cure is coming 'within 5 years'.
That sounds like a rough life. I though Canadians were really nice.:turned:

To OP, after viewing the gelled photos, it is hard to say. You could be looking at some recession in your future in the corners. Crown looks good.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds like a rough life. I though Canadians were really nice.:turned:

Being socially gimped because of baldness isn't exclusive to Canada. It happens everywhere. It is a rough life... for some, its destroyed their life.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like fun times

Yeah. Prepare yourself for the worst... you're going to be the butt of all jokes... and it'll be women doing it. I hope you're rich.

james555

Reaction score
temples have moved back a little - everyone looses hair a little - just take care of your health rather than worry so much about it.

TheHandsomeLurker

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, your hair looks fine.

The gene which is most correlated with male pattern baldness is on the X chromosome (there are certainly other genes involved, though), so if no one on your mom's side goes bald, then it's not terribly likely that you will.

Yeah. Prepare yourself for the worst... you're going to be the butt of all jokes... and it'll be women doing it. I hope you're rich.

That's awful, and has not been my experience at all! I really want to send you an internet hug now (and in case I need to textualize it, I'm totally not kidding).