Balding Men May Worry About Marketability

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty baseless and cynical article. They've known each other for 8 years and the fact they are tying the knot only goes to show his hair-loss isn't an issue to either of them. I thought the nytimes was a proper newspaper, pft.

OhioGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
If he was really that insecure and bothered about his hairloss he would have done something by now & he certainly wouldn't be wearing it out like that!

It's looks like the article has recieved negative responses from Huffington readers and rightly so!

These trashy celebrity picture expose articles get very tiresome after a while. I wish people would just accept that some men simply don't care about hairloss and accept it as part of getting old.

What I personally find more disturbing than Prince William is old male pattern baldness-affected men who have an obsession with having a perfect NW1 and won't accept that even the tiniest amount of hairloss in the 30s or 40s is simply down to ageing... it's like those creepy 50year old women who still want to look like glamour models and continue to get surgery on their breasts and arse because they just can't accept looking older :x

I mean they talk about this Prince like he's a teenager who's rushed into a dodgy looking engagement, but 28 years old is a very normal age to be settling down.

Well put Primo. I always enjoy reading your posts.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Primo said:
I wish people would just accept that hairloss is part of getting old.

NO. Twenty three year old NW5's disagree..... baldness is a function of genetics, not age.

Obsidian

Reaction score
But you're not 23, you are in your mid to late thirties. Don't use their misery to further push your agenda/view onto others.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Is that what I was doing, or was I simply correcting a misconception about baldness as it pertains to age. My point is that there are 25 year old NW5s just as there are 65 year old NW1s so I think it is pretty obvious that age has nothing to do with it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
But you're not 23, you are in your mid to late thirties. Don't use their misery to further push your agenda/view onto others.

I was NW6 at 23...

barcafan

Reaction score
this is why this equal rights feminist movement bullshit is turning men into f*****g pansy *** pussies. Now MEN are facing an expiration date in regards to marriage because "Women" are the ones who hold the power to pick? f*** off. We're getting feminized, this forum is proof

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I blame Sex In the City. Although in the movie version, the hot brunette winds up with the bald guy so that has to be redeeming. :dunno:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
barcafan said:
this is why this equal rights feminist movement bullshit is turning men into f****ing pansy *** pussies. Now MEN are facing an expiration date in regards to marriage because "Women" are the ones who hold the power to pick? f*ck off. We're getting feminized, this forum is proof
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
what's this,

NEWSFLASH!!!

balding men may worry about how that affects there dating life?

jesus christ we know we don't need an artical about it.

might as well say, MEN IN WHEELCHAIR WORRY ABOUT DATING LIFE....how suprising!

"Guys believe they don’t have much time left as they continue to lose their hair. They kind of grab the person closest to them who they find relatively attractive at the time. Emotionally it’s too difficult for them to go out there and try to court the girl of their dreams if they are feeling emotionally insecure about themselves"

same can be said for fat chicks rli, but at least they KNOW there are at the bottom adn always have been at high school etc., whereas bald men are kinda in a confused state, switching from "well style got hot chicks" or "bald men dont do well" becuase I don't see it often enough.