Balding Johnny Damon

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think Damon is balding. He's had a mature hairline/receded temples for some time now but the rest of his hair is pretty damn thick. You can see his receded temples better now than when he was Boston because he cuts his hair shorter and styles it back.

G

Nah it's a solid NW3. So now everyone on HairLossTalk.com can point to him and say "one of us, one of us, one of us", hahhahah.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow poor guy its so obvious, he must be at least a nw6 and at his young age he'll probably never get laid now. :roll:

PERSPECTIVE JAYMAN!!!!

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
He have simular frontal hair loss like mine but the sad storry is that i'm 24, i will be happy to have that hair on his age, i still can't get why mens over 35 worry about hair loss

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Wow poor guy its so obvious, he must be at least a nw6 and at his young age he'll probably never get laid now. :roll:

PERSPECTIVE JAYMAN!!!!
All he has to do is throw a thousand dollar bill at a broad and she'll be blowing him in no time. HE could even pull that bill out of his *** and full of sh*t, throw it at her and still get blown in 2 minutes. :jackit:

G

s.a.f said:

PERSPECTIVE JAYMAN!!!!

saf i was doing it as satire, to poke a little fun at the people who like posting pics of balding celebs hahaha.

michael barry

Reaction score
Hell, Damon's hair is about the shape that mine is in now. He used to have more than me........................must be the steroids (har hair). He needs to get on finas and nizoral to stop if from going further.

bubka

Reaction score
i hate to post this one, but here goes...

fraser.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
What apart from having not much hair? :dunno:

G

Yah Fraser is a diffuse NW6 looks like. He has some persistent hairs on the hairline that won't die. My dad is the same way except he is NW5. Fraser looks to have thick sides though and i assume thick back so he could get on propecia to maintain his donor area and he could probably get a nice result with 7000 grafts or so from strip. Nice thing about it is that he still has some hairs left in the hairline

s.a.f

Reaction score
This pic is about 5 yrs old. He's been wearing a piece in his movies for even longer than that.

IBM

Reaction score
Cant believe that Fraser is going bald. The hairpieces were really good. I've always thought him as good looking guy with superb hair.

With a little research:

11r8z76.jpg

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Yeah i was shocked when i first saw that first pic of Fraser. His hair looks so amazing in The Mummy and various other movies he has done. Just tells you what money can do.

I always loved his hair in Encino Man. Its like dreads. He looked so young and youthful. I can't believe that was not his real hair. Looks totally convincing in the movie. He even even picked up teenage hotties.

EncinoMan1992429_f.jpg

bubka

Reaction score
there are two male pattern baldness victims there, maybe it was making the movie...

no, the Shore was losing his before that