Balding Is Worse Than Being Ugly For Online Dating.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
No it’s not. Balding often makes you ugly that’s why it’s bad. But balding doesn’t neccesairly mean ugly. I’d rather be a bald chad than a full head unattractive

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Either extreme is rare
Ehh maybe the extreme is rare but yes majority of people look better with hair. However, the varying degrees of how good you can pull off baldness matters. Baldness only works with certain features. Having a big frame or well developed facial hair helps offset baldness big time.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehh maybe the extreme is rare but yes majority of people look better with hair. However, the varying degrees of how good you can pull off baldness matters. Baldness only works with certain features. Having a big frame or well developed facial hair helps offset baldness big time.
Let's put it this way. By 50 about 50% of men experience hair loss. I would say 60% of the cases started after 40 and the remaining cases were not nw6 or 7 patterns that can be salvaged. But people like me who have a nw7 pattern and bald in 20s have it horrible. We represent a small group of men, even in our 30s you are still a minority for a negative trait.

Let's be real, the main fear of balding is how women perceive it. They will say it isn't a dealbreaker but it is. Women are ironically sympathetic toward ugly guys and don't want to hurt their feelings but deep down bald guys are mostly incels.

I'd say 5% of men look good bald. A cure is desperately needed

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
No it’s not. Balding often makes you ugly that’s why it’s bad. But balding doesn’t neccesairly mean ugly. I’d rather be a bald chad than a full head unattractive
Isn't "bald chad" an oxymoron? It's well known and well established that a hetero bald guy, no matter how well he suits the look, will not be very successful romantically. The word "chad" is sometimes used to describe a hetero guy who is successful romantically. So yes, anybody would happy to be a bald chad, but, as of today, no bald chads exist. Baldness is bad in and of itself. It's not because it makes a guy ugly - because it often doesn't - but it's the actual baldness that leads to the romantic failure. I think that there will be many bald guys on here who are a fair 4/10. They get no success romantically. But do you really think that every 4/10 with hair also has no success romantically? 4/10 with hair would get you far, I believe. Overall, if we separate the two, we can say looks aren't that important, but hair is. Also, our (men's) rating scales out of 10, based on facial proportions and all, do not map directly on to actual attractiveness. A 4/10 with hair is always going to do better than a 4/10 who is bald (a proper bald 4/10, who could have been a 7/10 with hair).

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the members that post this sh*t should hire a bus, then take a seat and shut the door. If you need help connecting the hose to the exhaust, I won’t do it. You lot are so depressing I’ll probably board the bus and turn the key myself.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't "bald chad" an oxymoron? It's well known and well established that a hetero bald guy, no matter how well he suits the look, will not be very successful romantically. The word "chad" is sometimes used to describe a hetero guy who is successful romantically. So yes, anybody would happy to be a bald chad, but, as of today, no bald chads exist. Baldness is bad in and of itself. It's not because it makes a guy ugly - because it often doesn't - but it's the actual baldness that leads to the romantic failure. I think that there will be many bald guys on here who are a fair 4/10. They get no success romantically. But do you really think that every 4/10 with hair also has no success romantically? 4/10 with hair would get you far, I believe. Overall, if we separate the two, we can say looks aren't that important, but hair is. Also, our (men's) rating scales out of 10, based on facial proportions and all, do not map directly on to actual attractiveness. A 4/10 with hair is always going to do better than a 4/10 who is bald (a proper bald 4/10, who could have been a 7/10 with hair).
It's because it's one of the genes women want to avoid for the sake of their offspring. If balding wasn't highly genetic and completely random I think it might lower the stigma a little.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you talking about. Balding is not unattractive because someone thinks that your genetics are bad. Balding is bad for your looks because you dont have hair to properly frame your face. People judge how you look in 2 seconds, and after that they already have decided if they find you attractive or not.
Women subconsciously judge men by their genes. Face, race, height, hair. They all have to work well together in order to attract. The female objective is to select the best genes to optimize offspring chances of reproduction. Since baldness is ugly and ruins your face, women can't look past it for their children's sake.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about when you walk into a business as a consumer. A bald man will get significantly less customer service than someone with hair. They don't want to give you a greeting, a smile or say can I help you. It's always the bare minimum. Even though you are there to spend your hard earned money you're almost completely ignored.
This is absolutely true. Same thing with job interviews. You are on thin ice the moment the interviewer, especially the female ones, see you.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you "hate" them? Do you think that you can possibly be transmitted with the same blackpill thoughts?

I do not advocate for having a defeatist attitude and view towards life, as it will get you nowhere, for good or for bad you have to do your best with what you have/can potentially have and don't waste time but the blackpill itself is just the product of understanding human nature both mentally and biologically and observation of the world and its dynamics.
Facts are facts and they're not dependant on who we are or what we want to believe. I have the feeling that deep down you are aware about this, potentially being one of the reasons why you're on this forum.
You’re socially constructed as a “blackpill”. Indeed the facts are facts but from a biological and mental standpoint it does not produce your blackpill thoughts. This can clearly be seen with different cultures/people interpreting/reacting to balding differently. If you cannot imagine a different world (“alternate universe”) in which balding could somehow be preferred you’re just mentally trapped. History has proved this, early balding used to signify leadership/worship. Are we all subjected to the same current social vulnerabilities, I believe so, hence why we are on these forums. However, theres a spectrum to that of which the blackpilled are extremist on one end. Blackpill thoughts are NOT a product of understanding human nature, they’re a product of not understanding much.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can imagine that world but it's irrelevant because it's not our reality. Whatever that happened in the past doesn't translate into our current times. Before you didn't need a degree (hair) for certain jobs (relationships) but nowadays you do. What am I proving by saying this? Nothing. As society develops more and more is expected from us, financially, intellectually and physically. There's no going back. We only looking forward.

You say that the blackpill is a product of not understanding human nature but you haven't made any reasoning to support this argument.
Blackpill states that your life quality is highly dependant on how attractive you are. Do you believe that this wrong or false? Why? Because I dont believe you think this is wrong, otherwise again why would you bother spending 2 years on this forum talking about hair so you can look better? That is a blackpill thought. And the fact that you would feel better with full 100% hair is nothing but human nature.
Um, no. Sure you need certain hair for certain relationships. Just like you need certain money, certain character, certain morals, certain height, certain etc for every certain relationship. Lmao. You’re focusing on the hair aspect too much. Blackpill ideology is saying you’re fucked because your lack of a certain quality affects your certain desire. In reality its either not completely fucked or your desire is fucked from the beginning.

Attractiveness is subjective. There exist plenty of people you or I do not find attractive who have an extemely high quality of life. Some of these people thats money, others thats love, etc. I personally know bald or a full head or a half head, I will have a very high quality of life regardless. Truely believe this. Why am I on here? I’d prefer hair. I’d prefer not to lose a part of my identity. If you were born bald and lived it your whole life... you probably wouldn’t want hair for the same reason.

Will not reply again. I wish you luck.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. This dude has a thick Head of hair,but he IS ugly as f***,no woman would match hum at ALL. Last picture its me. I am ugly as well,but no on his level.

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_225246.jpg
    IMG_20210514_225246.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20210514_225227.jpg
    IMG_20210514_225227.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20210514_225213.jpg
    IMG_20210514_225213.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20210514_225312.jpg
    IMG_20210514_225312.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 119

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. This dude has a thick Head of hair,but he IS ugly as f***,no woman would match hum at ALL. Last picture its me. I am ugly as well,but no on his level.
Stop saying you're ugly. You are clearly NOT. Quite hot actually!

The other guy you showed clearly IS fugly.

AAJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I attended at dinner yr.day and a bunch of single woman there age 30 to 42 years old discussed tinder / match apps. The consensus is that there were way too many bald guys on there and all woman wanted a guy with hair.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I attended at dinner yr.day and a bunch of single woman there age 30 to 42 years old discussed tinder / match apps. The consensus is that there were way too many bald guys on there and all woman wanted a guy with hair.
Cope