Balding Is Worse Than Being Ugly For Online Dating.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding is the ultimate death sentence if you're a man in your 20s and 30s because it's NOT supposed to happen. It's a flaw, it's an ailment.

At least if you're ugly, average (or even a little above average in 2020) a woman can look at you and think... well that's him. That's how he was made and it is what it is. You at least can stand a small chance.

In the world of online dating, baldness is an instant nono. It's an immediately recognisable flaw whereas a face can instigate a bit of pondering.

Think of it like buying a used car...

The salesman shows you a car with some imperfections in the body. You might think it's worth a buy but if he shows you one with a completely fcked roof with half of it missing and it will cost thousands to replace it's an instant guaranteed NO

Now it is not completely over, the aforementioned only really stands for online dating. If you have a decent face and you're balding you can still seduce women in real life because they're not confined to 5 milliseconds to swipe left because of a very obvious flaw.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, balding sucks. You'll always be ugly though while I can get a hair transplant.

I'm not ugly.. and the fact that you've resorted to insulting someone personally for no reason means you have a very ugly personality.

I'm a nice person and i'm balding
You're a horrible person and balding

i win

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding is much worse than other imperfections because everyone knows it will only get worse with time. And a hair transplant can only restore acceptable (NW1) hair on a small majority of balding men.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding is the ultimate death sentence if you're a man in your 20s and 30s because it's NOT supposed to happen. It's a flaw, it's an ailment.

At least if you're ugly, average (or even a little above average in 2020) a woman can look at you and think... well that's him. That's how he was made and it is what it is. You at least can stand a small chance.

In the world of online dating, baldness is an instant nono. It's an immediately recognisable flaw whereas a face can instigate a bit of pondering.

Think of it like buying a used car...

The salesman shows you a car with some imperfections in the body. You might think it's worth a buy but if he shows you one with a completely fcked roof with half of it missing and it will cost thousands to replace it's an instant guaranteed NO

Now it is not completely over, the aforementioned only really stands for online dating. If you have a decent face and you're balding you can still seduce women in real life because they're not confined to 5 milliseconds to swipe left because of a very obvious flaw.

Beat your dick like it owes you money. Problem solved.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has a point, though. A bald head ,especially in your 20s, immediately puts you into the "friendzone" category, she will never think of you as a sexual "threat"

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Norwoodcel

What do you think about hair loss outside of dating? Is it a social death sentence in general where you don't get any respect from your peers and cant get a job because of it or it has no effect?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're clearly balding, shave your head or buzz it short. That's it. You either have acceptably decent hair, which blends into your overall appearance or better yet makes you look better, or you have an eye sore.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk, if you show a bald head in one pic with the right angle, but you also have pics in a hat, showing off a ripped body, a good sense of style, beard, tan, etc.. then you'll probably make it even as a bald dude?

I'll say this tho.. I get a lot of matches on dating apps with a transplanted hairline (I used to be bald). Probably about 10X more likes than before.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're clearly balding, shave your head or buzz it short. That's it. You either have acceptably decent hair, which blends into your overall appearance or better yet makes you look better, or you have an eye sore.
Depends on the person, the hairline and so on. In a lot of cases (like mine) my hair would look fuller if I buzzed it but I'd also look worse.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll say this tho.. I get a lot of matches on dating apps with a transplanted hairline (I used to be bald). Probably about 10X more likes than before.

I can completely believe that.

In a world where females have a huge abundance of choice on these apps there's no way in hell your balding head is going to make it past her stringent weeding out

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@Norwoodcel

What do you think about hair loss outside of dating? Is it a social death sentence in general where you don't get any respect from your peers and cant get a job because of it or it has no effect?

For sales and customer facing jobs likely yes. Just find a technical job like programmer or find some lab to work in, will have no impact at all.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if she is looking for a convertible, you already don't have a roof so its a perfect fit