Balding is worse for good looking guys

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point just make a YouTube channel. It would be easier to provide info there and I bet you would get tons of subscribers. I'd rather watch you than the likes of Nick Shell and Hairliciously
Why thank you. Janey does have a lot more verve and is much more outgoing than my male side. It might be fun. I might start inviting people to some group chats like Bridge did. Maybe I could have him as a special guest start.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got 2 good years of being aesthetic and picking up lots of chicks (only in party settings while drunk tho). Now I'm at least nw3 at 22... Feelsbadman.

Can't even be bothered with treatments at this stage because I'm an all in or all out kind of guy. It's either I have perfect hair or just let it disappear. Can't be bothered trying to hold onto what crappy hair I have left.
You could try to save the remaining hair until a very reliable topical comes out for maintenance then get a hair transplant.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding hits good looking people 100x harder than it does ugly dudes because it feels like a waste of life. The thing that makes me rage inside is when you go out and you see losers with full heads of hair that you know you are way better looking than if you had hair. Bruh I'm fricking 6'4, gym celled (back when I used to care about aesthetics), epic fashion sense and aesthetic face.. You couldn't say sh*t to me back then. Every other dude my age would feel inferior when I stood next to them at clubs and bars. But now I'm the loser...
That is a very bad analogy, "ugly dudes" already are a waste of life according to you. Because they are alrady missing out on being good looking, hence its about net attractiveness.
I got 2 good years of being aesthetic and picking up lots of chicks (only in party settings while drunk tho). Now I'm at least nw3 at 22... Feelsbadman.

Can't even be bothered with treatments at this stage because I'm an all in or all out kind of guy. It's either I have perfect hair or just let it disappear. Can't be bothered trying to hold onto what crappy hair I have left.
Take dutasteride for a year(if you can tolerate it and have hair loss stabilization confirmed by a surgeon), then get 3k FUE grafts and you will be NW1, indians have excellent donor so NW1 is not unrealistic. If you do this now you can have great hair again at 24. NW3 is far from game over.
How does your situation look(pics)?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try to save the remaining hair until a very reliable topical comes out for maintenance then get a hair transplant.
You would rather do that then take finasteride and oral minoxidil. Two pills a day. We would have done anything to have two pills that actually worked to give us peace of mind, because pretty once that hair is gone, only HRT can restore it. There's no turning back or crying as we see guys on here saying all of the time, why didn't I go on finasteride?

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kelly Slater looks good either way…

1620527870603.jpeg

Liqurt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics?
Are you a Norwood 3 with diffuse thinning or just a simple Norwood 3?

jonskywalker is a Norwood 2.5 yet people think he has a full head of hair

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would rather do that then take finasteride and oral minoxidil. Two pills a day. We would have done anything to have two pills that actually worked to give us peace of mind, because pretty once that hair is gone, only HRT can restore it. There's no turning back or crying as we see guys on here saying all of the time, why didn't I go on finasteride?
Well that's what I meant. Take finasteride at the very least to preserve hair and if kintor releases a more effective topical you can use that and any hair regions lost, likely at the hairline, you can restore with hair transplant.

Or if we are lucky and hair cloning / stem cell therapy become a reality you could just get that but at least keep a reasonable amount of hair in the meantime.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're attractive with hair, you're probably going to be attractive without it unless you have a off shaped dome. If you lose your hair and suddenly are 4-5 pegs lower on the 10 scale in your mind it's because you weren't as aesthetically attractive as you thought you were.

Of course hairloss is going to be worse for more attractive people who've lived their lives relying on looks rather then in many cases, actual talent or intellect. You're actually going to have to put in effort to develop an attractive personality to survive in this world, tough ask, I know.

currycelibate

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're attractive with hair, you're probably going to be attractive without it
Not really true when it comes to young people (in 20s). Every guy around you will have a NW1 so you kinda fucked in that sense. The dating game is already extremely selective so that even average guys with fullhead will get rejected a lot.

I never said looks were the be all and end all. In fact the only situation when looks are important is for partying/clubbing. In terms of normal life i.e getting a gf, kids, job etc hairloss is inconsequential. Personality is everything.
All I'm saying when you go from Chad to incel because of hair loss it feels like a massive waste of potential.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just another way of saying "my problems r bigger" or "yeah it's a lot worse for me but for you it's not that bad bro" which is a very common pattern of thinking around these parts.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really true when it comes to young people (in 20s). Every guy around you will have a NW1 so you kinda fucked in that sense. The dating game is already extremely selective so that even average guys with fullhead will get rejected a lot.

I never said looks were the be all and end all. In fact the only situation when looks are important is for partying/clubbing. In terms of normal life i.e getting a gf, kids, job etc hairloss is inconsequential. Personality is everything.
All I'm saying when you go from Chad to incel because of hair loss it feels like a massive waste of potential.
You sound like you're 17 years old. I'm in my mid 20s and I can assure you that "everyone around me" is no where near a NW1. Hairloss is everywhere you look in mid-20s guys. Sure, they arn't all shaving their heads and full NW4+ is more rare still, but literally almost one in every 3-4 guys has some temple recession or crown thinning as you get closer to 30. It's unavoidable.