Balding is such a mind****, isn't it?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss... balding... whatever you want to call it. It's a b**ch 'cause it follows you everywhere. Ever since I've known that I'm balding, I honestly haven't experienced a single moment of happiness without it being overshadowed by the fact that I won't probably ever be truly happy again b/c of hairloss. It's such a mind****. Every time you think you've forgotten it for a while it only takes a quick glimpse in the mirror and wham! bam! your mood will change in an instant. Wearing hats doesn't help 'cause you know you can't wear them forever and the truth will be revealed. I'm fairly sure that no one with a "naturally" balding/bald head is truly happy with the way they look. They all would like to have hair, no matter what they say. **** it, you can shave the hair if you want, but at least you have the OPTION to grow it out. It's your CHOICE. Besides it doesn't look as stupid as a shaved landing strip on your head. It doesn't help that all my close friends are still NW1 with no signs of balding at around 30 yrs... even most of the over 40 crowd I know have NW1's... not NW2's or NW3's but solid, thick NW1's! A couple of not-so-close friends are balding and they're younger than me, but anyhoo, it's just another thing where I feel like being singled out.

amigoingbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairloss... balding... whatever you want to call it. It's a b**ch 'cause it follows you everywhere. Ever since I've known that I'm balding, I honestly haven't experienced a single moment of happiness without it being overshadowed by the fact that I won't probably ever be truly happy again b/c of hairloss. It's such a mind****. Every time you think you've forgotten it for a while it only takes a quick glimpse in the mirror and wham! bam! your mood will change in an instant. Wearing hats doesn't help 'cause you know you can't wear them forever and the truth will be revealed. I'm fairly sure that no one with a "naturally" balding/bald head is truly happy with the way they look. They all would like to have hair, no matter what they say. **** it, you can shave the hair if you want, but at least you have the OPTION to grow it out. It's your CHOICE. Besides it doesn't look as stupid as a shaved landing strip on your head. It doesn't help that all my close friends are still NW1 with no signs of balding at around 30 yrs... even most of the over 40 crowd I know have NW1's... not NW2's or NW3's but solid, thick NW1's! A couple of not-so-close friends are balding and they're younger than me, but anyhoo, it's just another thing where I feel like being singled out.
Grow up stop being jealous of your friends who have hair lol and when I look in the mirror I don't feel like wham bam anything bud lol

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
"Wearing hats doesn't help 'cause you know you can't wear them forever"

[video=youtube;ro0yZyVR0Qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0yZyVR0Qk[/video]

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow Ghg, you have some lucky friends! None of mine, in their early 30s still have a NW1.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow Ghg, you have some lucky friends! None of mine, in their early 30s still have a NW1.

Yeah it's ridiculous! None of them seem to have the balding gene at all... and there are lots of balding men in Finland in general. It's funny how they can't even truly understand the concept of balding, it's just beyond them. Many of you have seen how thin I am at the moment, but I don't think any of my friends still realize that I'm balding! It doesn't take a lot of hair to fool them it seems. They probably think that I WANT TO look like an inmate or neo nazi.

slipy

Reaction score
Does it make you feel better to attack people like that? Shave you head bald now, post a picture, and go outside, show us how tough you are.

and i thought DannyBoy was bad. the way this guy acts shows that he still has the mentality of a little kid. everyone should just ignore him.

resu

Reaction score
It's worse than that, the bug has been planted and even if you had an hair transplant or regrowth from drugs it would always be in your head that fear of eventually losing more hair and becoming bald with the dreadful island and bald crown combo.

amigoingbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it make you feel better to attack people like that? Shave you head bald now, post a picture, and go outside, show us how tough you are.
My head IS shaved haha , and I've already posted numerous pictures of my face/ head while shaved idiot

- - - Updated - - -

and i thought DannyBoy was bad. the way this guy acts shows that he still has the mentality of a little kid. everyone should just ignore him.
Nice picture u should try that out lol

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Im bad yet all i have done is try to help others?

amigoingbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Im bad yet all i have done is try to help others?
These guys are just to bitter about there hairloss, and depressed about it that it's probably impossible to help, they need to get their bald heads out of their asses

- - - Updated - - -

K

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
These guys are just to bitter about there hairloss, and depressed about it that it's probably impossible to help, they need to get their bald heads out of their asses

- - - Updated - - -

K

Yeah, and your "witty" remarks and being an *** really helps those guys.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im telling you the last few days my front hair line is just depressing. Im trying to move around my hairs but its futile because now the back is starting to thin more as well. Not sure if the nizoral is doing it, nature, or just more since stopping finasteride.

I am going for my second consult with the guy who i want to do my hair transplant but even he says densifyng the back will be hard since there is still some hair there. I honestly want as much filled as humanly possible. I want body hair used along with head donor. USE EVERYTHING! Im ITALIAN! I want to think my body hair has some use besides just making me f***ING even more unattractive.

Im so friggin depressed. Anyone who says they arent depressed watching their hair fall out is a liar. They are not really losing it.
This is one of the worst personal feelings ever.
I hate knowing my siblings all have great heads of hair. I HATE looking at my old man and knowing thats where Im ending up. I cant help but say my brother is not his. There is NO other explanation. Why am I the one who got all his defunt genetics and yet my brother came out unscathed.

Im debating on just shaving my head again but HATE the way it looks and its know pretty well known from the people around me they dont like it either.

WHAT THE **** is the point of working out and being healthy like I am when I will ALWAYS look sick anyway? Why go to the gym and eat right when it doesnt matter. Women will always think Im cancerous or unhealthy because my thin head.
I let my b**ch GF talk me into this loan to side our house before I got my hair transplant?! I just want my damn hair, I want to have my looks and confidence back, move on with myself and for ONCE enjoy my life like someone who works like me should.

Im in a BAD mood as of late.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
WHAT THE **** is the point of working out and being healthy like I am when I will ALWAYS look sick anyway? Why go to the gym and eat right when it doesnt matter. Women will always think Im cancerous or unhealthy because my thin head.

Yeah that's what I wonder about too sometimes. But then again, seeing my brother always helps... he's balding like me AND out of shape AND fat. And believe me, that's not a good combo. Being bald isn't good either, but hey, We can't fix that by going to gym or jogging.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Im telling you the last few days my front hair line is just depressing. Im trying to move around my hairs but its futile because now the back is starting to thin more as well. Not sure if the nizoral is doing it, nature, or just more since stopping finasteride.

I am going for my second consult with the guy who i want to do my hair transplant but even he says densifyng the back will be hard since there is still some hair there. I honestly want as much filled as humanly possible. I want body hair used along with head donor. USE EVERYTHING! Im ITALIAN! I want to think my body hair has some use besides just making me f***ING even more unattractive.

Im so friggin depressed. Anyone who says they arent depressed watching their hair fall out is a liar. They are not really losing it.
This is one of the worst personal feelings ever.
I hate knowing my siblings all have great heads of hair. I HATE looking at my old man and knowing thats where Im ending up. I cant help but say my brother is not his. There is NO other explanation. Why am I the one who got all his defunt genetics and yet my brother came out unscathed.

Im debating on just shaving my head again but HATE the way it looks and its know pretty well known from the people around me they dont like it either.

I let my b**ch GF talk me into this loan to side our house before I got my hair transplant?! I just want my damn hair, I want to have my looks and confidence back, move on with myself and for ONCE enjoy my life like someone who works like me should.

Im in a BAD mood as of late.

Eating healthy and keeping fit (you dont have to be muscley) is for your body you should be eating healthy regardless to having hair or not not do it cause you just losing hair.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eating healthy and keeping fit (you dont have to be muscley) is for your body you should be eating healthy regardless to having hair or not not do it cause you just losing hair.

You do it to look good and feel good. Not possible in my case with no hair. I have a huge forehead and ****ed up italian nose so bald is out for me. My hair is getting harder and harder to move around and look good. Even one of my co workers made a comment last week on how my hair looks like a mess all the time lately.

I honestly just want to stress myself to a death stroke at this point.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You do it to look good and feel good. Not possible in my case with no hair. I have a huge forehead and ****ed up italian nose so bald is out for me. My hair is getting harder and harder to move around and look good. Even one of my co workers made a comment last week on how my hair looks like a mess all the time lately.

I honestly just want to stress myself to a death stroke at this point.

Well you should never risk your health for anything im not the healthiest person though i have been trying to get healthier and fitter (not muscle,abs etc forget that lol) for some time now though.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you should never risk your health for anything im not the healthiest person though i have been trying to get healthier and fitter (not muscle,abs etc forget that lol) for some time now though.

I am in great shape. I get TONS of complements from people at the gym, unfortunately mostly other guys thought asking me for advice and not women anymore, cept the fatties.... YAY!

People like to think "oh just get built, chicks will still like you" NO THEY WONT!
Take it from me. You go out and try to talk to a woman.... you going to wear a tank top every WHERE?!

Its not worth your time DB, just do other things you like and save the hour+ every day or 2.

If it wasnt for my horrid OCD I Would stop, but its an addiction like anything else and when you dont go you get even more depressed and hate yourself ever so much more.
stay away from it. go hiking or something for excercise. do p90x couple times a week. do ANYTHING just stay out of the gym, all your going to do is see women talking to good looking fit guys with hair and be pissed while you realize there is no competing edge you have to them.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I am in great shape. I get TONS of complements from people at the gym, unfortunately mostly other guys thought asking me for advice and not women anymore, cept the fatties.... YAY!

People like to think "oh just get built, chicks will still like you" NO THEY WONT!
Take it from me. You go out and try to talk to a woman.... you going to wear a tank top every WHERE?!

Its not worth your time DB, just do other things you like and save the hour+ every day or 2.

If it wasnt for my horrid OCD I Would stop, but its an addiction like anything else and when you dont go you get even more depressed and hate yourself ever so much more.
stay away from it. go hiking or something for excercise. do p90x couple times a week. do ANYTHING just stay out of the gym, all your going to do is see women talking to good looking fit guys with hair and be pissed while you realize there is no competing edge you have to them.

Oh dont worry about the gym i dont go i have some equipment at home which i use i was thinking the gym but im not trying to get muscles abs etc etc so i thought it wouldnt be worth it...im trying to lose weight cause i hated seeing my belly (im not obese dont worry lol just a bit of a belly) in the mirror.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh dont worry about the gym i dont go i have some equipment at home which i use i was thinking the gym but im not trying to get muscles abs etc etc so i thought it wouldnt be worth it...im trying to lose weight cause i hated seeing my belly (im not obese dont worry lol just a bit of a belly) in the mirror.

I mix gym with home. I have a few things home but my fav is my bowflex. I have started suplimenting the weights in the gym every few week with my p90x at home to shake it up. it works.
Just wish something could grow back hair.

Me and my brother used to go out together and RACK up girls. Now we go out and they are only interested in him. Its ****ing depressing. I Want to just die as of late.
Hate looking in the mirror. HATE trying to do my hair. I hate spending 30 mins + just to step outside and have a hard wind hit me.
I was happy with no dealing with my hair shaved, but hated the looks people gave me and staring myself in the mirror.

I hate going out with my brother and having 3 girls talking to him while i stand there with my thumb up my ***. He has perfect brown hair, what little I Have is grey, which I wouldnt mind if it was just there!

woman DONT Like a shaved head, maybe older lonely women who are barely physically attractive but young, fun pretty girls dont. they want someone esle who looks young and fun. Unless they are trying to land a husband and kids, which I am not. Or I get flirted with by girls with kids, cause yeah I want to be your kid's rent a dad, Im sure his real dad had a nice thick head of hair which is why he didnt stick around.