Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hjgjhgjhg.PNG

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, and so does this sexy, bald stud!

tylersmith.jpg

Just shave it BRO! Join our ranks of the dregs of society & instantly lose 3 points on the looks scale... er I mean liberate yourself and start saving money on shampoos and haircuts! EMBRACE THE DOME!

#slybaldguysapproved

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 82430

Just shave it BRO! Join our ranks of the dregs of society & instantly lose 3 points on the looks scale... er I mean liberate yourself and start saving money on shampoos and haircuts! EMBRACE THE DOME!

#slybaldguysapproved

He's certainly not helping his situation by being a fat f***.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 82430

#slybaldguysapproved

Classic.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he is married happily it's fine to shave

Shaving is sometimes a good solution

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he is married happily it's fine to shave

Shaving is sometimes a good solution

Yeah if you are married with kids. I would maybe do the same. No time for hairlosstalk. But the coping is real in the commends. "Omg so shiny your women love it". Yeah sure. She loves Alejandros full thick hair not that egghead

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving should only be done by those men willing to accept living the rest of their lives on the sidelines.

Every woman out there would prefer that her husband has hair; by choice, or otherwise.

The whole "if you're married it's not a big deal" BS is a cope. It comes from the lunatic idea that if you're married (bonus if you have kids!) that she'll be yours forever, no matter what.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every woman out there would prefer that her husband has hair; by choice, or otherwise.

The whole "if you're married it's not a big deal" BS is a cope. It comes from the lunatic idea that if you're married (bonus if you have kids!) that she'll be yours forever, no matter what.

I don’t think someone who makes a dramatic exit post only to return is in a position to talk to anyone about coping.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This.

Why wouldn't you want to look good for your wife anyway? You wouldn't be happy if she stopped caring about her weight...

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think someone who makes a dramatic exit post only to return is in a position to talk to anyone about coping.

Lol whatever.

I'm only back because sh*t actually did start happening regarding any of the developments I care about.

My hair is doing great after two years on the big 3 and I'm just keeping my eye out for a better option than a transplant, which Follica will be for people in my situation since I'm not a high Norwood, and we will have this within the next couple years.

So if doing well in my current situation and not wanting to slit my wrists counts as "cope" to you instead of trying to argue that shaving it all off due to the misguided notion that once you're married you can just let yourself go, you have a pretty broad definition of cope.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Why wouldn't you want to look good for your wife anyway? You wouldn't be happy if she stopped caring about her weight...

Most men actually believe that women "don't care about looks" and that it's "more important for women"; these are actual quotes, here.

It's truly astonishing that so many guys think this (when it comes to wanting to bang some girl anyway) when things like fashion, interior decorating, makeup, hair, etc. are fields largely dominated by female opinion.

She drives a nice car, never a hair out of place, works out, never leaves the house without makeup, dresses well, but suddenly when some 5ft 5, overweight bald guy wants in her pants he says "chicks don't care about looks, brah" just lol

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It is indeed false that women don't care about looks.

So why then did you quote it?

The male attration checklist contains more traits that can compensate for inferior looks than a woman can.

Nope. Not if you want anything real, anyway. At a certain point, there also winds up being a fair bit of subjectivity in "hotness". Less so for men, unfortunately as we are allowed basically one type that women find attractive.

It has never been my experience, observation, or even belief that anything can "compensate" for "inferior looks" to the point that someone would seriously date or marry someone they'd find "unattractive" because of some other characteristic.

I've known virtue-signaling, attractive women who dated nerdy dudes with "dad bods" only to eventually wind up with a guy way better looking later on.

I've known gold diggers who married rich men only for those men to wind up complaining they never get a drop of sweat out of her since getting married.

I've known married men who've been cheated on by their wives who were running off with men who were either better looking, or as good looking but with better personalities. I've known men who've done the same to their wives.

But I have never known anyone, not one person in a happy relationship who said, "I think my spouse is actually kinda ugly, but it doesn't matter".

But the looksmatched couples? They tend to stick together a whole lot longer.

INT

Reaction score
It is indeed false that women don't care about looks.

So why then did you quote it?

Nope. Not if you want anything real, anyway. At a certain point, there also winds up being a fair bit of subjectivity in "hotness". Less so for men, unfortunately as we are allowed basically one type that women find attractive.

It has never been my experience, observation, or even belief that anything can "compensate" for "inferior looks" to the point that someone would seriously date or marry someone they'd find "unattractive" because of some other characteristic.

I've known virtue-signaling, attractive women who dated nerdy dudes with "dad bods" only to eventually wind up with a guy way better looking later on.

I've known gold diggers who married rich men only for those men to wind up complaining they never get a drop of sweat out of her since getting married.

I've known married men who've been cheated on by their wives who were running off with men who were either better looking, or as good looking but with better personalities. I've known men who've done the same to their wives.

But I have never known anyone, not one person in a happy relationship who said, "I think my spouse is actually kinda ugly, but it doesn't matter".

But the looksmatched couples? They tend to stick together a whole lot longer.

Women do care about looks. In a different way than men though.

You make it seem like there are only two categories: ugly and attractive but there is obviously a huge grey area. When I say compensate I do not mean that a physical 2 van become an 8 to women attraction-wise but a physical 6 can be an 8 if he does everything else right. Of course you will not find anyone saying that their spouse is ugly but you will find people that say that their spouse is 'completely not their usual type'.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a major obstacle to guys on this forum finding a relationship is that they spend too much time theorising about them rather than actually trying to find one. Most of the amateur psychologists here are in their 20s and still live with their parents, they’re essentially still children.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women do care about looks. In a different way than men though.

You make it seem like there are only two categories: ugly and attractive but there is obviously a huge grey area. When I say compensate I do not mean that a physical 2 van become an 8 to women attraction-wise but a physical 6 can be an 8 if he does everything else right. Of course you will not find anyone saying that their spouse is ugly but you will find people that say that their spouse is 'completely not their usual type'.

Once women are ready to start a family they absolutely will compromise on their partner’s looks if they think he offers maturity and stability.

No relationship is guaranteed to last, but their success hinges on way more than continued mutual physical attraction.

INT

Reaction score
Once women are ready to start a family they absolutely will compromise on their partner’s looks if they think he offers maturity and stability.

No relationship is guaranteed to last, but their success hinges on way more than continued mutual physical attraction.

True, in my experience this also happens before the starting a family phase.