Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1547318873353-png.png

1547318654324-png.png

1547318671403-png.png

1547318681825-png.png

1547318697856-png.png

The difference between an aspiring model and a convicted pedo are two norwood levels

Mehi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having your hair like that is the worst possible scenario. It is like having your ballsack shaved, but the surrounding area unshaven. They have the facial features, if they went bald, they could still get all the woman they wanted. Not to mention every female class mate/uni sloth I was ever talking to and the conversation lead to the film Mechanic said that she would blow Statham for free any time he wanted.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
SMP and good stubble would look great on any of those guys.. it’s all about the face having a frame and not a sex offender hairline!

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll never see Sean or Francisco the same... o_O:eek:

Francisco looks like he's going to molest some children...

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll never see Sean or Francisco the same... o_O:eek:

Francisco looks like he's going to molest some children...
just f*****g lol how much physical appearance shapes an image of persons personality traits and lifestyle in your psychic, isnt it?

that f*****g halo effect as real as it ever gets, f***

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just f*****g lol how much physical appearance shapes an image of persons personality traits and lifestyle in your psychic, isnt it?

that f*****g halo effect as real as it ever gets, f***

I can’t even imagine having the convicted child molester hair... I would actually kill my self if it came to that point.

Allen Li

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes balding is a death sentence if you keeep your hair. If you shave your head you look fine. Depending on your head shape and facial features.