Balding Handsome Dude Gets Smp Treatment

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve been following this guy for a while he looks really good and he has a decent amount of hair but some deep recession as well, I honestly think he has too much hair to be buzzing it but yeah to each his own.
Anyways this guy has been struggling with accepting his hair loss he rants about finally accepting and buzzing his hair and then he grows it back.
Finally he decided to do SMP, which I honestly don’t get, he could easily hope on finasteride and get about 2000 grafts to fill in his hairline and he would be sorted.
What do you guys think?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I’ve been following this guy for a while he looks really good and he has a decent amount of hair but some deep recession as well, I honestly think he has too much hair to be buzzing it but yeah to each his own.
Anyways this guy has been struggling with accepting his hair loss he rants about finally accepting and buzzing his hair and then he grows it back.
Finally he decided to do SMP, which I honestly don’t get, he could easily hope on finasteride and get about 2000 grafts to fill in his hairline and he would be sorted.
What do you guys think?
He really suits that look. It def is something i would consider down the road. AA don’t really agree with me, so it’s either a FUE or SMP for me. Scalptec seem decent or a guy called Marcin does good work. Stay away from HIS

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that he could easily get this done with alternative methods but the buzzed look suited him even before the treatment.

The thing with SMP is that less is more. The design that he got is very unnatural, especially as he continues to age. He will regret this down the line. It's way too angular, boxed-in and just too damn straight. It's unnatural. I'm getting mad just looking at it. And the splotches are really thick, very noticeable.

I feel bad for the dud because
a) he gets a transplant down the line and now his hairline is kind of fixed but no honest Doctor would give him this hairline given his overall status
and b) he might have to get this removed. Which is apparently horrible.

There's this guy at my work who is like a NW2-4. It's so hard to say! Because he has a balding crown but his hairline is still good. Somewhat-deep temples on one side, not on the other though! Recently I saw a photo where he buzzed it with a #2 maybe some years ago and his hairline looked even more recessed! Now it's shaved sometimes but it looks a lot better than before. I thought about him getting SMP inbetween that time but why wouldn't he get his crown fixed then?
Anyway, that just led me to believe that even if you get this down, build in some natural recession. You can always go lower if you're not happy, but never higher. Same goes for transplants.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really want to rock the buzzcut sometimes, but then I remember that my skin tone is pale and I would look like a ghost.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read he looks really good and imagines him, then i saw the thumbnail and was lile, ohhh subconsciously as soon as you're bald you cannot be good looking, its just a balding corpse with a somewhat good looking face excluding the decomposing painted scalp area. A shame