Balding Guy Shaves Head, Women Of Youtube React

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Read the comments. All the girls are creamin, especially over the white guy, who just looks normal?

There maybe hope yet :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"if I saw myself walking down the street like this, Id think wow that guy has a lot of confidence".

Perfect! Because I'm desperate for the respect of balding male strangers.

common bart

that white guy is hot sh*t

i would definitely give it to him

would u?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Read the comments. All the girls are creamin, especially over the white guy, who just looks normal?

There maybe hope yet :D

Virtue signalling. What women think about balding can be found in real life, when group of women react to the sight of balding/bald men.
'Eww' and 'he looks like a pedo' ensue when the baldcel passes or interacts.
The baldcel is then forced to fake confidence and act like he doesn't care to be taken even a little seriously: yet he knows and dies a little inside.
The worst happens when female friends, who knew the baldcel when fullhead, react to his thinning shame: pity stares.
The pity stares at the hairline are something straight out of hell, no joke.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If some balding b**ch had done the same, any negative comment would have been reported and deleted, she would have only received support. Being male today already sucks, but being male and bald is 1000 times worse.

Yeah, that's why "equality" is total bullshit.

When a woman falls over, everyone helps her up. When a man falls over, everyone laughs.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only shows the importance of normal to big frame, broad shoulders, symmetrical face, wide smile, good head shape. This is why they think the guy in black shirt looks the best. Just lol @ the other two, especially that framecel cuck talking about 'muh confidence'. Remember boys, lift every day and get huge.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People act more sympathetic towards women because female baldness is usually rarer, so people find it tragic because people expect women to be fullheads for life whereas many men bald, so they see it as being a normal thing and therefore not as rare and tragic (even though we know all too well how tragic it really is). But they are just virtue signalling as well, very few men would want to f*** a balding woman. I mean be brutally honest, would YOU?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People act more sympathetic towards women because female baldness is usually rarer, so people find it tragic because people expect women to be fullheads for life whereas many men bald, so they see it as being a normal thing and therefore not as rare and tragic (even though we know all too well how tragic it really is). But they are just virtue signalling as well, very few men would want to f*** a balding woman. I mean be brutally honest, would YOU?

Honestly if a woman was beautiful and kind and caring then I wouldn't give a damn about it.

But that reminds me of another double standard, women are not ridiculed for wearing wigs, men are.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I've never helped women falling over and never will.

Or you could help guys up instead, be the change you want to see in the world :p

Equality in this way only applies to the law. For ex. Good looking people should be treated equally to bad looking people by the law, but in other aspects of life are not, and will never be, treated equally.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one wants to be a bald guy but I really do wish I could be one of those lucky fucks that can pull it off. If worst comes to worst, it's a wig/hat combo and live out in the sticks.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
very few men would want to f*** a balding woman. I mean be brutally honest, would YOU?

It depends. Is the balding woman wearing a wig? Does she have a killer body? If you reply yes to at least one of those questions, then my answer is yes.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have sympathy for balding men if they are under 30 (because that's when you are supposed to be young and pretty).

But over 30's I couldn't give a f*** - that's a major part of ageing for men and most of us go through it. As long as you have 10 years as an adult as a full head then you are lucky. I even consider myself lucky and I am more bald then all but two of my friends at the age of 31.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I refuse to support the cover up industry by buying things like hair systems or toppik, I wear my receding hairline on full display. That's because we need to pressure the cosmetic companies and scientists to come up with the goddamn cure to regrow actual hair not just cover it up so that nobody male or female has to live through the curse of balding and so that this conversation over who has it worse is a moot point.

blackg

Reaction score
I refuse to support the cover up industry by buying things like hair systems or toppik, I wear my receding hairline on full display. That's because we need to pressure the cosmetic companies and scientists to come up with the goddamn cure to regrow actual hair not just cover it up so that nobody male or female has to live through the curse of balding and so that this conversation over who has it worse is a moot point.
I applaud your bravery but I fear you will soon tire of displaying your genetic disposition so blatantly.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deja Vu

Anyway, f*** what women think about it, I care more about what I think about it.

I have 90s boyband face. Hair is an essential part of the look. That face without hair is like

• Peanut butter without jelly

• Abbot without Costello

• Fries without ketchup

• Simon without Garfunkel

• Siegfried without Roy

• Star Wars without Harrison Ford

• Mama June without clothes

I need that f*****g hair