Balding David Beckham...Again (proof)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Ok i know there has already been alot of talk about David Beckham potentially balding and I for one have been quoted as adamantly denying that he is or ever will go bald. However based on these pics I would have to conceed that there is definitely some minor diffuse thinning going on. However I still think he looks pretty awesome.

tn_31Aug07-209741873.jpg

tn_31Aug07-1144769666.jpg

tn_31Aug07-1706853866.jpg

antonio666

Reaction score
it looks like he is thinning from those pics but every time i see him he looks like is hair is fine,but yes those pics are showing diffuse thinning

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
If he did, in a way it would be good in that he would be seen as another bald "sex symbol". i mean it was people like him and micheal jordan, vin diesel etc that gave a lot of balding men the idea to just shave/buzz it all off rather than go around with bald patches. (I know Beckham wasn't bald but a lot of people copied his hair when he shaved it off) I reckon if he does he'd look good with it shaved off anyway.

Damn! I need to stop reading Hello! magazine so much .

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
my head hurts

G

I have posted exactly the same pictures already months ago. It is very sad to see his downfall documented like this. I am sure he forgot about his Toppik.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I have posted exactly the same pictures already months ago. It is very sad to see his downfall documented like this. I am sure he forgot about his Toppik.

i dont think he ever used Toppik

G

And why you think so? Just take a look how different his "hair" looks on various pictures....

HairTilliDie

Reaction score
thats very close to what my hair looks like when its not freshly washed. Now the question is Foam or liqued? :innocent:

antonio666

Reaction score
beckham is not balding saw him on t.v agaist austria and he is not balding although i wish he was ,why should he escape

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
phish said:
umm i gurantee he dont care cuz girls think he looks hotter in a shaved head anyway. look at this pic that is is a no guard and still any girl would fuk him. http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive ... 74237a.jpg

Lol, what´s your point?

I know that Becks is much better looking than me with or without hair....

my point is people here are making a big deal that hes balding and that he would care to use treatments or uses topik. he could care less cuz he looks just as good wit shaved head as he does with long thick hair. thats my point.