Balding came back - any new treatments since 2017?

Yamek

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I began my difficult journey of hairloss around 5 years ago in early 2017. However after a few months of hairfall it stopped naturally and has not been thinning for the last few years.

However it seems baldness is finally catching up with me (its in my genes) and I was wondering about new treatments.

When I was on here 5 years ago, the general consensus (dumbed down) was that you'd want finansteride to slow down the hair loss, and minoxidil to grow new hair, many of you used both.

Is this still the case? Things can change alot in 5 years, maybe there's some new promising stuff?

Thank you for taking your time, I appreciate any response :)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I began my difficult journey of hairloss around 5 years ago in early 2017. However after a few months of hairfall it stopped naturally and has not been thinning for the last few years.

However it seems baldness is finally catching up with me (its in my genes) and I was wondering about new treatments.

When I was on here 5 years ago, the general consensus (dumbed down) was that you'd want finansteride to slow down the hair loss, and minoxidil to grow new hair, many of you used both.

Is this still the case? Things can change alot in 5 years, maybe there's some new promising stuff?

Thank you for taking your time, I appreciate any response :)
Propecia aka tranny pills.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The above answers are funny, and my first reaction as well, but to be honest microneedling wasn't that big in 2017. If you haven't heard of it, that actually works really well. There's also estriol, a safer form of estrogen that people are using now with success. Other than that it's mostly just more extreme forms of the same old treatments.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To add to that, there may be a new treatment coming early next year perhaps that may be an alternative to finasteride but we still don't know how effective it will be. We will know more about it in June + people are already testing it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
To add to that, there may be a new treatment coming early next year perhaps that may be an alternative to finasteride but we still don't know how effective it will be. We will know more about it in June + people are already testing it.
What treatment?

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kx826 is a scam it’s literally breezula I’m a bunch of group buys with 100% purity 6 months of using it and scalp biopsies shits a scam China causes Covid and is now tricking people into this . And people had sides worse than ru everyone in the group buy had heart palpations

Needless to say, ignore this clown.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kx826 is a scam it’s literally breezula I’m a bunch of group buys with 100% purity 6 months of using it and scalp biopsies shits a scam China causes Covid and is now tricking people into this . And people had sides worse than ru everyone in the group buy had heart palpations
I mean you contradict yourself, breezula worked for 6 months but 12 months results showed decline.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish there was… Duasteride topical is readily available. Different delivery systems of topicals are interesting. Nobody has the answer right now. Perhaps the stem cells just wear out to produce healthy hairs. I’m experimenting with different stem cells from marrow & human hairs to see if it does anything..
I have super thick hair in spots & really thinned out hairs in other. The contrast is stark. If I regrow my hair I will be reporting.. but so far just small gains..

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score

laugh-ketawa.gif