Balding, Bills, Business - Im Done With Adult Life

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Either there is no compatibility (she does not find you attractive) between the two of you or you're not being interesting or funny enough. I don't think it's a skill that you need to develop for women alone.

Being entertaining is the ability to distill what's meaningful in your current environment or in the context of a conversation. No one will be interested by an enumeration of facts, but everyone loves a good story.

This is where having a large body of varied life experiences will help you. Anyway, if you know that you make a lot of people laugh and you're used to having interesting conversations but you can't seem to make it work with that particular girl, you can assume that she's just not into you.

For your own sake and hers, move on to the next girl.
12b2e3.jpg

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because a man gets up and lives his life. I get the hair loss affecting him but not wanting to be a kid again.

the fact that this post gets a bunch of dislikes tells you all you need to know about this forum.

“sometimes youth and its fun aspects are temporary. try to face life’s adversities with strength.”

“lolol cope harder lozer! dislike! NW1 or death!”

many people, including myself at one point, come here when they start suffering from hair loss in search of a support group. it is called “support forum” after all. instead they’re greeted by a bunch of rabid man-children. i kind of see the funny side now though.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that this post gets a bunch of dislikes tells you all you need to know about this forum.

“sometimes youth and its fun aspects are temporary. try to face life’s adversities with strength.”

“lolol cope harder lozer! dislike! NW1 or death!”

many people, including myself at one point, come here when they start suffering from hair loss in search of a support group. it is called “support forum” after all. instead they’re greeted by a bunch of rabid man-children. i kind of see the funny side now though.

Support is helping people stop sucking the BBC of cope and be realistic.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Support is helping people stop sucking the BBC of cope and be realistic.

exactly. telling someone to man up because life is going to be tougher when you’re less attractive. to reset their expectations and face the new challenges. i would say that’s pretty realistic.

what exactly did running hair say that was “sucking the big black dick of cope”?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is where having a large body of varied life experiences will help you. Anyway, if you know that you make a lot of people laugh and you're used to having interesting conversations but you can't seem to make it work with that particular girl, you can assume that she's just not into you.

For your own sake and hers, move on to the next girl.

yeah that's the problem I have, no real conversation pieces stemming from life experiences. "Did you know I beat a Terran and a Protoss as Zerg at starcraft last night"? doesn't get most girls juices flowing :-(

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding, Bills, Business - Im Done With Adult Life
If you can't tolerate hypocrisy,the adult world is a disgusting place to be.
My goal in life is to be able to practically afford living as a child again.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah that's the problem I have, no real conversation pieces stemming from life experiences. "Did you know I beat a Terran and a Protoss as Zerg at starcraft last night"? doesn't get most girls juices flowing :-(
Just remember to not be yourself around girls bro. They want to hear about subjects they understand and relate to. Like partying, how work sucks, and traveling!!!

shookwun

Reaction score
What if she doesn't want to talk to you and gives one line answers?
shes not into you at that point.

However, first few minutes can seen like this until you talk about something that clicks.

really, it all comes down to the vibe, and feeling.

you will know...if she wants your micro dick or the local NEET bbc

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your good looking you can get away with anything. I've used random lines that I come up with on the spot like that. Give her a nice cheeky smile and say it with a witty tongue. The subtle gestures and eye language is all the woman will need to start giggling.

The problem with all this self-acceptance sh*t nowadays is you have some semi-autistic guy that's done like one approach in his life and then tries to "just be himself" and he says the line in a monotone shaky voice. cringe and game over.

Everything is in the subtle communication. I've said stupid things that haven't been funny before but the chick may still laugh. Is it a laugh for her to express her interest? Is she laughing to release tension because she's nervous in the presence of Chad? Or was the clown mans joke funny, keep entertaining me clown man, when I get bored I'll leave..

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a NEET is awesome when women and society reject you.
Get a ton of old ps2 games and your set. Also, having your own internet rules!
As long as you don't mess up on not paying your bills, life can be sweet.

shookwun

Reaction score
Being a NEET is awesome when women and society reject you.
Get a ton of old ps2 games and your set. Also, having your own internet rules!
As long as you don't mess up on not paying your bills, life can be sweet.
Prefer living a luxury life style

Neet works when you don't know any other life style. Ignorance can be bliss.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no shortage of people who go to school to get diplomas they never use, or work just to pay bills.
My advice to any workcell is to save your money, you might get fired or retire sooner than you think.
Also, there's a lot of people who win 100$ a minute gambling, while you make less an hour. I'm just giving one example of how most of you get outhustled, you'll have to figure out the rest for yourselves.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If your good looking you can get away with anything. I've used random lines that I come up with on the spot like that. Give her a nice cheeky smile and say it with a witty tongue. The subtle gestures and eye language is all the woman will need to start giggling.

The problem with all this self-acceptance sh*t nowadays is you have some semi-autistic guy that's done like one approach in his life and then tries to "just be himself" and he says the line in a monotone shaky voice. cringe and game over.

Everything is in the subtle communication. I've said stupid things that haven't been funny before but the chick may still laugh. Is it a laugh for her to express her interest? Is she laughing to release tension because she's nervous in the presence of Chad? Or was the clown mans joke funny, keep entertaining me clown man, when I get bored I'll leave..

lol yeah it's funny i know an attractive guy (he actually looks kinda like you'd see in grown-up link fanart) his method to get girls was just to go upto them and put a flower in their hair. it pretty much always worked. if a NW6 did that with the same flower, she'd probably go straight home and wash her hair.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah it's funny i know an attractive guy (he actually looks kinda like you'd see in grown-up link fanart) his method to get girls was just to go upto them and put a flower in their hair. it pretty much always worked. if a NW6 did that with the same flower, she'd probably go straight home and wash her hair.

Seen guys like this too, girls going outta their way to give them attention - happening to my colleague at work

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don't understand why is business a bad thing. Being your own boss and make all the decisions by yourself gives people more freedom. Not too mention that you will never really get rich from working in the office. I started my own business only last year and thanks to microsoft teams sms and I can work from everywhere in the world I want.

Last edited: