balding at 16, trying to embrace it

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh there’s no way you have hair If you were balding at 16. How bald are your family members I guarantee you were Norwood 1 and were gonna stabilize at Norwood 2
You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. My family balds on both sides. I was losing hair FAST and would have been a NW6 by age 21 no problem. Finasteride and minoxidil, for the most part, saved me from this.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have absolutely zero idea what you're talking about. My family balds on both sides. I was losing hair FAST and would have been a NW6 by age 21 no problem. Finasteride and minoxidil, for the most part, saved me from this.
Show before and after pics

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride doesn’t work for aggressive hair loss

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16 and immediately hopped on minoxidil and finasteride. To this day at 24 years old I still have most of my hair. It doesn't have to be this way man. I didn't give in to fear and it was one of the best decisions of my life.
You took finasteride at 16?

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Show before and after pics
There's no before pic because I started early, before I even knew this forum existed and hairloss wasn't noticeable to those who didn't know to look for it. You can see my crown in my pfp, and my hairline is basically Norwood 2.5/3

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes very stupid. He probably got a smaller penis now than he should have had haha what a loser.
Totally fine with my penis size, glad I didnt listen to fear mongering scum like you in my early years, probably saved myself from looking like you do now. The loser is you Mr "losing battle"

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally fine with my penis size, glad I didnt listen to fear mongering scum like you in my early years, probably saved myself from looking like you do now. The loser is you Mr "losing battle"
How aggressive was your hair loss there’s no way finasteride held your hair from 16-24 if you were destined to be Norwood 7 it’s literally impossible

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only way to know is taking the plunge and deciding if buzzing it all off is what you want or not.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blocking DHT at 16 by 70% isnt fear mongering its batshit crazy. You werent fully matured moron. You could have had a bigger penis and be more masculine if u never took it even lol.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
16 to 21 hahahaha u dumb sh*t. Dht is x10 more potent than T and it responsible for penis growth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-25-13-47-10-277_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-25-13-47-10-277_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 61