Balding 21 years old curly hair.

GabrelyanG

Reaction score
Hey there,
Let me itroduce my self. I'm Garri and i'm 21 . I notice like 3 years ago that i got thinning hair on my head . And now i'm using minoxidil Spectral DNC L ( 5 months) and vitamins+biotin. Aswell my derm said to me get an Eucapil, i'm using it like a week or week and a half. But i believe that it will not work. But on minoxidil i got not bad regrowth on the top of my head. But temples don't wanna come back( My fault was that i don't take photos befrore minoxidil.
I was pretty popular in school and now in university, bcuz girls like me , and i was cute i suppose. But now my ****ing forehead getting bigger visually , cause of hair loss and it makes me sad so much, because i can't leave without hair and attention ( If u know what i mean).
The questions is
1. How bad is my situation with hair, and can i recover somehow my hairs?
2. Your Advices?
My hair when i was 17-18 2.jpg1.jpg
My hair now when its wet(towel dried) 5.jpg3.jpgPurqZh95mrg.jpgN73J5FE53nE.jpg

sorry for my awful english boys

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1) Still in decent shape imo. I have not read much into eucapil, but from brief discussions I've read in the past it doesn't sound like its super effective. Temples are notoriously hard to restore unless done with a hair transplant, but there are some who managed to get them back with finasteride/dutasteride/min.

2) Keep using minoxidil, add in either finasteride or dutasteride.

Good luck

GabrelyanG

Reaction score
1) Still in decent shape imo. I have not read much into eucapil, but from brief discussions I've read in the past it doesn't sound like its super effective. Temples are notoriously hard to restore unless done with a hair transplant, but there are some who managed to get them back with finasteride/dutasteride/min.

2) Keep using minoxidil, add in either finasteride or dutasteride.

Good luck

Thank you so much