Reaction score
I loled ! :) thanks

, you made these?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
I think baldies still have a chance at a love life and getting laid, but it really destroys your chances in the bar scene. But what I'm saying is, don't lose hope, but also dont bank on meeting anyone in bars for a 1 night stand.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
sylent said:
I think baldies still have a chance at a love life and getting laid, but it really destroys your chances in the bar scene. But what I'm saying is, don't lose hope, but also dont bank on meeting anyone in bars for a 1 night stand.

Hair isn't the problem. It's loser, beta mentality.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate the idea of going out on the pull. Whenever I've hit it off with a girl early on in the night, spending the whole night at the bar with her instead of my mates is so boring. You get so many nobheads who actually plan to go out on the pull; I'd rather have a laugh with my mates, get some food, get a taxi home, have a wank and go to bed.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
I hate the idea of going out on the pull. Whenever I've hit it off with a girl early on in the night, spending the whole night at the bar with her instead of my mates is so boring. You get so many nobheads who actually plan to go out on the pull; I'd rather have a laugh with my mates, get some food, get a taxi home, have a wank and go to bed.

Thats what im talking about! invest your time in yourself.
as much as i love women, im not going to go out of my ways to hook up with some random sl*t and get shut-down just because i been dealt an unfortunate hand... f*** her and let her get an ego boost off some other loser.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I loved that second one lol!

Got to try that one day!

I tried it in my teens, it didn't work :sobbing:

I was just hanging out with a girl, and we were both bored. I suggested we have sex to kill the boredom, she left :whistle:

I actually believe asking random women for sex might work. If one tries it with 10-20 women, one of them might say yes. There is the element of surprise and a degree of confidence in getting straight to the point.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
stableforehead said:

as much as i love women, im not going to go out of my ways to hook up with some random sl*t and get shut-down just because i been dealt an unfortunate hand... f*ck her and let her get an ego boost off some other loser.

Unfortunately a load of guys (male) my age seem to crave that ego boost as much as girls. The type that'll go out, try and get off with a load of girls, feel great about themselves, and not even get anything out of it (sexual or whatever.)

I don't remember wanting to be in a relationship once in my 19 years of life and for some reason can't imagine ever wanting to. I know I obviously will eventually but I need to sort myself out first.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
stableforehead said:
Ori83 said:
stableforehead said:

as much as i love women, im not going to go out of my ways to hook up with some random sl*t and get shut-down just because i been dealt an unfortunate hand... f*ck her and let her get an ego boost off some other loser.

Unfortunately a load of guys (male) my age seem to crave that ego boost as much as girls. The type that'll go out, try and get off with a load of girls, feel great about themselves, and not even get anything out of it (sexual or whatever.)

I don't remember wanting to be in a relationship once in my 19 years of life and for some reason can't imagine ever wanting to. I know I obviously will eventually but I need to sort myself out first.

Well, in my experience, when I was in your age group those things just happened. I used to go out on the pull, I never succeeded but whenever I was out with my friends having a few beers and a laugh I always managed to hook up with someone.

It's even easier in the 20s... It's still possible in the 30s, but I don't really go to those sort of bars anymore.

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
To all the bald bros out there, I really dont think bad Bar experiences should get you down. Its a place filled with the most shallow people, and every one of them have shallow intentions, so its pretty clear that the bar scene will be unforgiving towards baldies. Lack of success in the bar =/= lack of success in the real world.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm bald and I don't like the comic. I don't find self degrading stuff funny. I find it offensive. Like that Time comic in that other thread.

buckeyeblitz

Reaction score
These are too funny, I wish there were more of them. I can definitely relate to them, and although I don't get it all of the time, I certainly recognize the *disclaimer* look that women sometimes give off.

I am a sucker for bald humour, I guess it's nice to just be able to make light of and laugh at something that absolutely bothers the hell out of me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I'm bald and I don't like the comic. I don't find self degrading stuff funny. I find it offensive. Like that Time comic in that other thread.

Are the comics degrading?

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I'll preface this by saying I was at this time a norwood 1.5

I used to get on really well with my boss. During a text conversation we were firing off negative comments to each other in jest. In a retort I texted "why don't u just suck my dick"

She replied "ok" and that was her only comment.

She took her kid to her friends house, turned up at my door, came in and the rest is history!

This is a lesson guys, never idolise/respect women too much. No matter how they act they're all capable of this type of thing.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Agree, society see us as a big joke

CaptainForehead

Reaction score