BALDIE42 - Now registered here - Banned from other forum

BALDIE42

Reaction score
Hello
I've been following Hair Multiplication,along with hair transplant news,etc.On another forum (HAIRS*t*).I seem to of got myself blocked from posting.Some of you may now me,some might not.I think I was banned for just having an opinion on a certain hair transplant doctor,who seems to be god over on the other forum.I assume we have freedom of speech on this forum,as long as it factual.Please advise if I'm right or wrong?
Thanks

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha, welcome.

I was banned from regrowth.com because I said laser doesnt work and accused one of the mods of selling laser diodes.
I may have been wrong on the latter, but they didnt even give me a chance to retract.

I still believe lasers dont work.

BALDIE42

Reaction score
Here is the evidence to show how are hairsite will go to stop me having an opinion on Alvi Armani

My alias as now been blocked,which I expected.
Access off my internet as also been blocked.I can no longer even view the hairsite forums.I think Armani must be paying them a lot of money or something.Remember Armani are the ones who overload your hair transplant at the front with no consideration of future hairloss - mine and others opinions.

See photo links

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp35 ... 020001.jpg

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp35 ... 020002.jpg

I have managed to look at hairsite forums by picking up some else broadband access.Hairsite as removed every bit of my alias's postings along with other supporters postings.Hairsite deserve to lose all their advertisers,etc.Sheer greed on behalf of David as taken over.

I will no longer be interested in hairsite.Hopefully I have found a new home for my postings - Here.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
This site is by far the most professional and liberty minded, however I never tested them :devil:.

…they really seem genuine about wanting to help people.

lookhowshiny

Reaction score
Anarch said:
This site is by far the most professional and liberty minded, however I never tested them :devil:.
It is.

Until you express a degree of scepticism towards finasteride. :innocent: