bald truth talk

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I have never thought about things that way. You guys make some pretty good points. He has make a crap load of money off of bald/balding men, he should be involved somehow in pushing for an effective treatment/cure. Talk isn't going to make our hair grow.

With that being said, I am still a fan of the show. I never got the feeling that he was pushing any treatment or surgery on any one of his callers. I also enjoy listening to how people are dealing with their hair loss. If you are tuning into his show for breaking news on hair loss treatments, then I could see how you would be unsatisfied with what he has to offer. I have listened to the last 3 years of his show and there really has not been anything new as far as treatments are concerned. Like he has said many times: "only 2 things proven to work". This is one of the reasons I am a fan of the show, because although we might not like it, we all need to hear the honest truth about what is out there and what we can do for our hair loss.

garywilkinson

Reaction score
Scalp Esthetica Bad SMP Toronto. Horrible Experience What do I do?

Im not really totally bald just thinning and Tino barbone, aka T-bone from Scalp Esthetica in Toronto told me that he would be able to add extra density to my hair. After the scalp micropigmentation treatment my head was red for the first day so i couldnt see the results until the reddness went away. when it was gone my head had massive blue dots all over it. Missing spots ever where. It looks like dark blue you can see the pictures for yourself. I played a lot of money and was really looking forward to it. The pics looks really nice on the Internet. Over all very insatisfieded . It looks like s***. I am very up set scalp esthetica and tino barbone ruined my life. Any advice on what to do. how much will it cost fix or do i need to do laser removal and will it hurt? any help is appreciated i am depressed and afraid to show my face in public until its fixed.
gary-wilkinson-bad-smp-scalpesthetica.JPG

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many fine and knowledgeable posters on TBT forum and I have no reason to doubt that members of it continue to benefit from the shared communication exchanges. I've been tuning into TBT for several years now yet I have never been a member. I have noticed as a quiet bystander though in the past year or so, a disturbing change developing. I have an increasing sense of disappointment that the individuals pulling the strings there have displaced/replaced? their original altruistic function or mission of the show for less honorable interests or rather more profitable interests. I understand Kobren and company have got to make a living and that's ok. I suppose it's not at all uncommon for a show that has allegedly gained as much popularity as TBT to temporarily lose sight of it's "purer intentions," but for me the talk show has been gradually smacking of nothing more than another disingenuous infomercial. Sure they are cleverly rotating the same cast of players along with occasional script revisions, but can someone kindly tell me, what show seriously concerned with progressively educating it's members or listeners needs to flagrantly solicit so discriminative a caliber of guests ?Guests that are more or less cut from the same material that is? Surgeons and/or surgeon's hair consultants. Either Kobren's salary increase has made him lazy or he's become complacent. If he is both, then sadly the quality of the show is in even more grave trouble. If I seem too one-sided I am sorry. In fairness I will say with respect to it's past and present members, the posts are far superior to the show.

Well said. BTH is only good for it's forum members anyway (some of them), that's about it.