Bald, this fellow it suits?

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
Timothy Olyphant bad guy in die hard 4.

I think he looks badass without any hair, some guys just seem to be able to pull it off. In this case i believe he looks better without?

Attachments

• Olga2.jpg
    Olga2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 562

columbo

Reaction score
i am not quite sure I would agree. The bald look does look ok on him but he looks much better with hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Better with hair.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I'd say neither of those photos are really flattering, but he works both well.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Better shaved? Wtf?

Sorry just personal opinion but...with the way the first picture is taken, there's no way it's beating pic #2...

And I've yet to see an example where someone looked better without hair than with. The only kind of example I can think of is a guy with the most perfect head shape and size who grows the shittiest, ugliest, kinkiest hair you will ever see.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, he looks sort of like an alien in the shaved pic.

but, he's not smiling or looking direct at the camera, it's kind of a bad picture.

plus, i think bald looks better with age, unfortunate but true, doesn't quite fit such a young looking face.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
He can certainly pull of the shaved look but let's be honest, he looks a lot better with hair.

ADL

Reaction score
Shaving can improve your looks if your hair looks bad and you have a decent headshape.

If you have a thick NW1 or NW2 you will always look better with hair.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Agreed, better with hair.

The only two people that look better bald are Vin Diesal and Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Agreed, better with hair.

The only two people that look better bald are Vin Diesal and Billy Corgan from the Smashing Pumpkins.

I agree with Billy Corgan. Never seen Vin Diesel with hair, so I don't know.
I think Michael Stipe from REM looks better bald. I guess thats cause i've only seen him with bad 80's hair...

Reaction score
Yeah, I think Timothy looks better with hair but could pull off the bald if he had to.

For a white guy, I think the Michael Rosenbaum( who plays Lex Luther on the tv show "Smallville") looks really good bald.

michael-rosenbaum-smallville-nc.jpg

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Never seen Vin Diesel with hair, so I don't know.
Check out Nerwood's avatar on the last page then, lol.
But big buffed wrestler types with thick necks always seem to look better bald. If you're tall pale and skinny like me then it doesn't work so well.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
ADL said:
Shaving can improve your looks if your hair looks bad and you have a decent headshape.
And that's pretty much it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dunno about better but he definitely looks more striking with the bald head, which is probably what was required for the part in Hitman. I'd rather look like he did in Deadwood though.

barcafan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
ClayShaw said:
Never seen Vin Diesel with hair, so I don't know.
Check out Nerwood's avatar on the last page then, lol.
But big buffed wrestler types with thick necks always seem to look better bald. If you're tall pale and skinny like me then it doesn't work so well.

Theres your answer bro.

Get on some roids, make ya feel better too!

The funny thing is im only half joking, i might have to take my own advice.

Ozzy27

Reaction score
If I had a choice to be bald or hide it with "the flap over" , I would be bald. If it gets so bad that just the top of my head is bald...trust me..I'm shaving my head and will deal with it. I'll grow a goat-tee and put 2 small hoop earings in each ear :punk: