Bald Men You Find Good Looking Thread

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have enough self-loathing threads as of now, why not turn it arround and post some positive outliers. I try to be creative and avoid Bruce Willis.

Elias Koteas is the only man who can absolutely rock a skullet in my eyes. He looks masculine dad-like but not in a bad way, could seriously see him pulling younger girls.

9C49AB77-7E8A-4ED0-9565-836F8B58E422.jpeg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don’t personally think he is attractive, but most girls like Jude Law for real
And he has really shitty hair

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Black guys! Black guys with a bald head are just HOT:D:D ( my girlfriends told me).

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Party like it’s 1953 : no blacks allowed

...because they look good bald most of the times. The guys that were posted are just unattractive with or without a full head of hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Party like it’s 1953 : no blacks allowed

...because they look good bald most of the times. The guys that were posted are just unattractive with or without a full head of hair.
You are way too deep in the #blackpilled #incel mindest.

No matter what anyone posts, you'll do mental gymnastics to come up with an excuse to stay hopeless.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are way too deep in the #blackpilled #incel mindest.

No matter what anyone posts, you'll do mental gymnastics to come up with an excuse to stay hopeless.

????

This does not seem like an appropriate answer to my post. Read through that again and contemplate if it makes sense.
I jokingly noted that despite these negative outliers posted above, black people mostly look good bald, consequently it would be more original to post attractive examples of other ethnicities.

Now what the heck is incel about that remark, Grug?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess darker skin tones generally lends it better to a bald head, you at least don't look like a cancer patient but there are so many black men who are bald that people are so used to it. I guess it will gradually get somewhat accepted with time as people seem to bald earlier these days thanks to stress because of work, social media etc. and as people like Bieber go bald but we'll see.

I think we are the guys in between sort of. Back in the 80s and 70s, having a bad hairline wasn't much of a concern for women like it is now when they wanna show off to the rest of the world how perfect life is on social media (even if it isn't). At some point, as I said, it will be more accepted but we are not there yet so we are the stepping stone in-between I guess.