Bald Men More Likely To Die Young, Or Get Hurt?

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that accidents are the #1 killer of under 30 s

Just about every young bald guy I've heard says they've nearly done something reckless out of frustration

I hearda story of a guy who actually put his hand through a plate of glass

Another drove crazy and felt like slamming into a pole

Probably best to get counseling if needed

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
I will jump in here. The place where I often drink has this one regular drinker (25 year old complete NW6 baldite).

He always gets angry and antisocial, starting around his 4th beer.
Eventually he just leaves after his 7 or 8 beers.
Or he will be asked to leave by security.

Now, if one day someone told me that this guy was killed in a fight or some random reckless act then I wouldn't be surprised.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that accidents are the #1 killer of under 30 s

Just about every young bald guy I've heard says they've nearly done something reckless out of frustration

I hearda story of a guy who actually put his hand through a plate of glass

Another drove crazy and felt like slamming into a pole

Probably best to get counseling if needed

They're more likely to get a job CLEANING toilets, or using their head as a CAR LIGHT! It's a proven fact.

Don't believe me, where do you think Mr. Clean comes from?

Also, if you go to Africa, your head might be revered to have MAGICAL POWERS! Make sure you carry a gun with you at all times though, just for precautions! :)

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Flux capacitor

They're more likely to get a job CLEANING toilets, or using their head as a CAR LIGHT! It's a proven fact.

Don't believe me, where do you think Mr. Clean comes from?

Also, if you go to Africa, your head might be revered to have MAGICAL POWERS! Make sure you carry a gun with you at all times though, just for precautions! :)

Green_Pepper

Reaction score
It is more likely but not proven that bald men die young. It was said so, maybe because bald men may have higher risk of heart attack.