Bald heads are actually looking cool and are in style!!!

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well,...not the male pattern baldness bald heads...but the shaved head look (at most a zero with clippers) i've been noticing more and more that young guys are shaving their heads and are looking pretty cool (from the most heterosexual point of view) aannnd...i was watching queer eye for the straight guy (maybe i am gay?) and this guy had really long hair and a full head too....but they decided to shave it all off with a zero clipper...and it looked really cool! Anyway..this sorta just melds the gap a little between balding and shaved heads. thought it was a good thing to notice. ..maybe this was a dumb post. bah :hairy:

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree that shaved or buzzed heads look "cool".

Ive been pretty frustrated with my thinning hair lately and yesterday I decided to buzz it down to a #2 for the first time in my life. My hair was about 2 1/2 inches - 3 inches before.

Ive always been nervous of cutting it that short because I dont have the best head shape, but after I did it I was amazed that it looked decent and clean cut.

I still think about my hair alot but at least now I dont see shedded hairs all over the place, in my hands when I shower, etc.

Plus alot of my friends without male pattern baldness also shave their heads so I guess it is becoming more popular.

I guess the only bad thing is that I seem to get more stares from gangsters, who are trying to start sh*t with me, but I dont mind because Ill f*** them up anyways.

Goingat20

Reaction score
More and more people are going for the buzzes look. But i think you got the have the face that suits it....

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairyPotter said:
I guess the only bad thing is that I seem to get more stares from gangsters, who are trying to start sh*t with me, but I dont mind because Ill f*** them up anyways.

more likely it's you seeing them whilst they're thinking "what the f*** is that dude staring at????"

G

I would advise shaving the head at least once to see what it's like.

However, I would not advise f*****g a gangster, even if it is once to see what it's like.

HairyPotter

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
I would advise shaving the head at least once to see what it's like.

However, I would not advise f*****g a gangster, even if it is once to see what it's like.

How about gangster girls? they need lovin too

biff

Established Member
Reaction score
Some people haven't got the best shaped heads to pull it off, but even if you haven't it can still look okay once you get used to it. As neiltom88 says, I would advise everyone to get a grade 1 to see what it looks like to prepare yourself for the future. It grows back pretty quicly, especially if you take kelp tablets which help your hair grow quicker. In fact, after buzzing my hair I think it has grown back a little bit thicker!

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair is the crowning glory of one's looks. Great thick hair even on relatively attractive people enhances their looks substantially.

SE-freak

Reaction score
mon said:
Hair is the crowning glory of one's looks. Great thick hair even on relatively attractive people enhances their looks substantially.

Point.

Genetically speaking great hair points to health in the minds of your mates. But then again... when someone manages to be great looking with buzzed hair then it kind of gets over pronounced. And it is masculine too I believe.

(Not trying to find excuses... just thinking about it).

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, and some guys look pretty good that way! But unfortunately there are some of us who look better with...hair :freaked2:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you could thank tom cruise, brad pitt, and rob thomas for bringing the buzz look in style..

And yess i got my head buzzed on a 3 looks DOPEEE

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
spikey hair is in the style, but I don't think it looks cool

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald heads are actually looking cool and are in style!!!"

I'm so sorry for starting that myth, I hope everyone can forgive me. :(

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Recently while on a flight I noticed this guy in his 20s who had the a nice cut but then standing up toward the back was this rooster tail that looked like a misplaced cowlick:( And actually, I noticed more than a few guys with this. Is this like the latest cut or what? I personally think that short at a 1 or 2 looks better especially when it comes to having a rooster tail sticking up in the back :hairy: