'Bald' documentary

Maven

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the correct forum area but....

On Discovery Home and Health tomorrow (tuesday 24th) night at 10pm there's a documentary called 'Bald!' about 5 blokes who lost their hair prematurely and how they've dealt with hairloss. It's a pretty good documentary - although I'm biased because I'm in it ;)

I'm the dopey Welsh guy you see at the start, middle and end :D

OK that's the shameless plug out of the way, seriously - it shows how some go for transplants, wigs, laser treatements and what the pitfalls are.

Cassin

Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
Is the show on in the U.S. market as well?

Discovery health is on in the US, I think if you have satellite your fine. I am pretty sure I have it, I can't remmeber for sure since Discovery has 5 or 6 channels off-beat channels.

It would be nice if Discovery would let us archive it in streaming video.

Maven

Reaction score
Re: re:

Johnny24601 said:
Is the show on in the U.S. market as well?

Not sure about the US but we get a lot of your programmes so I don't see why not although I don't know when it'll be on.

G

Cassin,

that's the best avatar I've ever seen.

Fuckin' love it man.

Did you design it??

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Champions League Final is on tomorrow night dude, and i have £50 on Milan :wink: Besides, i only have terrestrial tv :shock:

misterium

Reaction score
I think EDIT designed all the sophisticated avatars around here.

I'd love it for him to make me one too!

kevinme

Established Member
Reaction score
Could somebody record it and upload it maybe? or is it possible to watch it later on internet?

Cassin

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Did you design it??

No one of our fellow posters did it for me, I have used it before. I just like to rotate avatars every few weeks.

misterium

I edited his name out of your post so the fellow can post in peace. He used to get hounded every other thread for avatars and he did his duty for the forum. If he sees this and chooses otherwise then thats his choice. :)

PIP© owned by Cassin inc. All right reserved.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
neiltom88 said:
Did you design it??

No one of our fellow posters did it for me, I have used it before. I just like to rotate avatars every few weeks.

That's one of the funniest lines i've read for a while........ :laugh: :uglylol: :jumpy:

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Could somebody record it and upload it maybe? or is it possible to watch it later on internet?

Yeah...someone must have a tv card in their computer and can record it and post it somewhere....doesnt even have to be great quality......a 100mb divx file would do just great :)

set up a free host account and let us all grab it from there :)

Pretty please??