Bald clean shaven beard or Bald bearded which is better?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I may do that as well man.
Finasteride doesn't work for me I always get sides

I tried minoxidil couldn't stand the irritation on the scalp

Now I let my hair and my beard grow out I feel like a f*****g lion

And I have a new girlfriend in her early 20's and she's attracted to me like a magnet

She runs her hand through my hair and beard a lot

I just hit 30 and I'm in my prime. The Internet is full of lies

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man, you must love it with hair I'm sure! I agree, the internet is full of lies! Hahahahaha. Man, hair is legit.
Hair is beautiful, bald is cool, it's all about finding what works for you.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of balding and bald guys with beautiful girlfriends.

Hair loss doesn't mean that it's over.

Bazza86

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lately I've been seeing a lot of balding and bald guys with beautiful girlfriends.

I couldn't agree more !! Bald can work for a lot of men and is a great style especially when you pair it with some facial hair .

A few bald selfies .

Attachments

• 20210921_182637.jpg
    20210921_182637.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20210712-102156_Reddit~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-102156_Reddit~2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 80

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have a good jaw and your lower third balances out your forehead than clean shaven or light stubble is better, but if you dont, then beard is better.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can grow thick beards like this than blading is not so bad. But if you cant, then its a massive issue.
Idk why but baldcafes beard looks horrible compared to these guys
View attachment 170442

I think its because his beard extremities are thin, unlike those guys have uniform thickness.
I think his beard may look better when he's old and the beard has turned grey/white, I find that grey/white hair often hides hair imperfections. Many old guys I see have a beard like that yet it looks since it's grey/white, but if it still had it's original color it probably wouldn't.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his beard may look better when he's old and the beard has turned grey/white, I find that grey/white hair often hides hair imperfections. Many old guys I see have a beard like that yet it looks since it's grey/white, but if it still had it's original color it probably wouldn't.
Hm maybe, it blends in with the background better.
But these 2 guys before dont have a single grey hair yet it looks very good.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hm maybe, it blends in with the background better.
But these 2 guys before dont have a single grey hair yet it looks very good.
I was talking more about beards with imperfections like thinness, patchiness, scraggliness etc, with those I think white/gray hair helps to minimize them.

Bazza86

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can grow thick beards like this than blading is not so bad. But if you cant, then its a massive issue.
Idk why but baldcafes beard looks horrible compared to these guys
View attachment 170442

I think its because his beard extremities are thin, unlike those guys have uniform thickness.
With all due respect to Harry from Baldcafe , his beard looked terrible ! From what i remember he couldn't properly grow one and used Minoxidil to help with growth. I personally have a pretty good jaw structure and usually keep a short beard or stubble although i am currently growing out my beard and hair .

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's over if you have an alien head shape, it's something that looks freakish and weird that would be totally hidden with a full head of hair. Elton John has a really bad head shape but he now wears a hair piece and you can't tell.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think that beard, even light beard, looks better almost 100% of the time. It just adds color to the face and moves your view down from the shiny bald head. Can anybody find an example for whom the clean shaven looks better than facial hair? There are many iconic clean shaven baldies like Yul Brynner but would even they have looked better with some beard?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that beard, even light beard, looks better almost 100% of the time. It just adds color to the face and moves your view down from the shiny bald head. Can anybody find an example for whom the clean shaven looks better than facial hair? There are many iconic clean shaven baldies like Yul Brynner but would even they have looked better with some beard?
1632953558229.png

I think he does

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think this guy in this pic looks way better than baldcafe, cant quantify why.
Head shape and facial features, and his skin maybe seems a little darker due to the b&w pic. Baldcafe's beard is too low at the cheek line and then it hangs down off his chin so it brings the focus of your eyes when you look at his face too low. The point of a good hairline or a good beard with bald head is to bring the focus around the eyes and cheek area. Yul Brynner was one of the most iconic Hollywood bald guys, as far as I know.