Bald Celebs With Weird Head Shapes Who Are Still Considered Human

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, then order a different one or have it cut differently.
HS in my opinion only look bad when you do one of those modern fauxhawk cuts and style it upward and to the back.
If you come it forward and hide your temples (which are usually too receded and thin to pull of that straight hairline look), you should be good. You can only spot them anyway from the front (if you pay for a good one ofc).

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dude, it was just a suggestion. Talking about styling/options in general. You do you.

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a celeb, but Lebanon's ambassador to the UN or something. Not sure what the public thinks of him, but he's out there, flying the bald flag:

lebanon.jpg
lebanon2.jpg
lebanon3.jpg
lebanon4.jpg

lebanon5.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beards are suboptimal, generally, but you have excessive maxillary projection:

(deleted image)

You may want to hide it. Just my $0.02. I'm not claiming to be an esthetics expert. @Pigeon
Everyone looks better with a neat, full stubble, we had a thread about it before (you need good beard genetics and maintenance to pull it off anyway). Especially in the year 2019 if you wanna look like a socially adjusted guy, but it seems that you fancy the nazi look.

blackg

Reaction score
Everyone looks better with a neat, full stubble, we had a thread about it before (you need good beard genetics and maintenance to pull it off anyway). Especially in the year 2019 if you wanna look like a socially adjusted guy, but it seems that you fancy the nazi look.
This is a bit harsh, attacking a man's personal style. You are also making the mistake of assuming someone likes the nazi look just because of rather mainstream clothing choices.
The only commonality this guy has with the far right is his shaved down hair. Something he's been forced to do, by the way.

Get with it, Beiber.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bit harsh, attacking a man's personal style. You are also making the mistake of assuming someone likes the nazi look just because of rather mainstream clothing choices.
The only commonality this guy has with the far right is his shaved down hair. Something he's been forced to do, by the way.

Get with it, Beiber.
Ok so he totally didn't attack men with beards calling them "suboptimal" (lol)? You're being a bit of a hypocrite with your selective reading.

I actually went by what he said. He made a thread about being seen as a skinhead and posted pics of Ryan Gosling when he portrayed a "Jewish Nazi" (again, in his words) and fancied the look.

Most bald men still have a choice whether to shave the horseshoe and face or not.

So I'm just suggesting that some hair on the face would help a white bald man look more casual, it's not that far fetched. No need to get all emotional. It's just my opinion.

And please don't call me "Bieber", it's just a stupid username that I signed up with.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Ok so he totally didn't attack men with beards calling them "suboptimal" (lol)? You're being a bit of a hypocrite with your selective reading.

I actually went by what he said. He made a thread about being seen as a skinhead and posted pics of Ryan Gosling when he portrayed a "Jewish Nazi" (again, in his words) and fancied the look.

Most bald men still have a choice whether to shave the horseshoe and face or not.

So I'm just suggesting that some hair on the face would help a white bald man look more casual, it's not that far fetched. No need to get all emotional. It's just my opinion.

And please don't call me "Bieber", it's just a stupid username that I signed up with.
Fair enough.