baking soda vs candida?

dps

Banned
Reaction score
something about yeast infection that is behind many many diseases such as cancer, but also arthiritis and hairloss.
that being said, recently there have rumors about the healing abilities of baking soda, which stop candida right in its track and promote healing, for us, could also mean regrowth.

this goes deeper into generaly making the body more alkaline by good nutrition and mineral intake, I heard edgar cacey spoke about it.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenetic Alopecia is not the result of yeast infection. It is the result of DHT attaching to your hair follicles and ultimately destroying them. Baking soda will do absolutely nothing to treat this disease.

ireland90

Reaction score
If your hair loss is in a pattern other than male pattern baldness maybe, otherwise you'd be wasting your time. It sounds like the kind of claim that would be posted on naturalnews or the hundreds of other sites like it. I wouldn't believe a word from any of those sites.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Androgenetic Alopecia is not the result of yeast infection. It is the result of DHT attaching to your hair follicles and ultimately destroying them. Baking soda will do absolutely nothing to treat this disease.

All men have DHT. Hairloss is a result of DHT-sensitive hair follicles

Prove that DHT-sensitive hair follicles are not a result of yeast infection

Hoppi

Reaction score
something about yeast infection that is behind many many diseases such as cancer, but also arthiritis and hairloss.
that being said, recently there have rumors about the healing abilities of baking soda, which stop candida right in its track and promote healing, for us, could also mean regrowth.

this goes deeper into generaly making the body more alkaline by good nutrition and mineral intake, I heard edgar cacey spoke about it.

I suspect that my core health issue might be Candidiasis, and I suspect that the reason for it might be insulin resistance and resultant hyperglycaemia.

But... I dunno, just a theory.

I really like baking soda but currently I only use it as a mouthwash along with eucalpytus oil and mineral water.

Nice to hear someone else is interested in the anti-Candida approach as well :)

dps

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even know what candida is, or if I have it.
I have dermatitis or suborrea or flaky scalp I don't know which one is it, but keto completely cleared my scalp.
I don't use baking soda, but maybe I should add it to treat the root problem which is goog enviorment for yeast/fungi growth, unlike keto which only treats the symptom.

anyway, its about acidity vs alkalne, cancer/fungi cannot exist in alkaline oxygen enriched enviorment.