Bad news for RU58841-Myristate users

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingC

Reaction score
The R-A-X-U-S website where many were getting their supplies now has this message

"Due to recent concerns over client credentials we now require your facilities EIN number prior to ordering. This must be included in the synthesis inquiry form"

Shame as I was going to start using it next year but unless I can find another RELIABLE seller I think I'll change my plans.

Silverfox

Reaction score
I assume this is the exact reason why those doing the group orders wanted to keep Ra.x.us from having every tom, Dick and harry contacting them, and why so many posts were censored wnd threads deleted? I guess we have shot ourselves I'm the foot? Anyone in possession of wi ein number for a group order?

freddiegemini1

Reaction score
such a shame that some mug has to ruin it for others.

those guys were offering a good service and forum for informed ppl who were serious about combating hair loss

cut out from profit or protecting future profit - who knows - but some mug has ruined it for others

where to now for RUM + AHK and the cream mixing vehicles? ...

Baker1986

Reaction score
So this implies that products from r.axus will only be available to certified research facilities? I really hope this is just some sort of facade they are setting up like alot of RC suppliers in various areas do...

My first guess was that r.axus was an initiative by crochetg (and others), after conducting the first group buy of RUM. I mean, what is the chance that a supplier of RUM just _randomly_ pops up right after the group buy is done? I also recall crochetg saying on HLH (or this forum), that the RUM fra r.axus was the same as the RUM from the group buy.

It's actually a great business idea, creating an initial demand for a product, and then start supplying the product himself. If RUM is as effective as it's claimed to be, safer than RU with no sides, and supplied by a reliable source; it will definitely create a customer base among the ones that participated in the group buy, because they will most likely continue to use the product. Creating a customer base like this, you will have some sort of certainty regarding demand, which is a good fundament for business.

At the same time I find it hard to believe that someone would make tutorial videos and organize a group buy just "to be nice". His work made RUM a treatment in range for most of us, in contrast to what normal Ru was for a little while ago. He has also been promoting r.axus in a kinda of subtle way on the HLH forums.

So my bet is that r.axus was opened first and foremost as a reliable provider of experimentals to the hairloss community, which is something that has been absent until now. I don't believe they are aiming for customers like research labs and univeristies... Maybe i'm just fooling myself with wishfull thinking, because i really want a reliable provider for experimentals..

I might be really wrong about this, since there is no logical reason why he shouldn't stand up and say it's his business if he was behind it, unless he is afraid of loosing customers due to moralism.

Any opinions?

KingC

Reaction score
Some guy called hammer on another hair forum kept posting comments about R-axus saying they were scammers and untrustworthy and said he was alerting the authorities about them selling to the public so maybe thats why R-axus has stepped up in terms of buyers now needing full identification before buying.

Baker1986

Reaction score
So as long as you provide full identification it's okay? You don't have to be connected to a research lab?

KingC

Reaction score
Baker1986 said:
So as long as you provide full identification it's okay? You don't have to be connected to a research lab?

Unfortunately you need to provide an EIN number which I believe certain businesses obtain from the IRS. I actually own a registered business but I live in the UK and over here I don't think EIN numbers are given.

Cassin

Reaction score
Everyone lets cool down on the accusations and speculations. Nobody knows the full story and to accuse one person of causing problems is inaccurate along with most of the other claims I have read everywhere.

Just be patient...everything will work itself out sooner than later.

KingC

Reaction score
hammer2012 wrote:
Firstly- I will be contacting the FDA regarding this as well very soon
Second- in terms of scamming people, selling impure chemicals at high prices that explains itself
Third- the drugs/chemicals they are selling are unlicensed

The FDA will be notified of the private discussion board as well where they sell illegal chemicals...

hammer2012 wrote:paypal also will be notified right after easter break due to illegal activities taking place, any accounts involved in the trade of illegal and prescription chemicals will be immediately frozen.

Cassin

Reaction score
KingC....read what I wrote again. I am going to lock this up...move discussion and accusations somewhere else. This isn't about one person. Just settle down everything will work itself out. These things happen and they will be be in the past soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.