Bad news for Bryan and hairloss fighters

ali777

Reaction score
As of today GeoCities is no longer active. All the hairloss information Bryan had on geocities will be inaccessible in the near future.

What does that mean to hairloss fighters? When we need finasteride or dutasteride vs time graphs, where are we going to look???

Is Bryan going to look for a new host, or is he just not going to bother at all? I'd personally go for a blog and just upload all the pictures and text in a blog. It might even be addictive and make Bryan write a bit more on hairloss.

What do you say Bryan?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to find a substitute for downloading all my scans. Something like Imageshack or Bit-Bucket. Does anybody have any recommendations about which is the best?

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Is Bryan going to look for a new host, or is he just not going to bother at all? I'd personally go for a blog and just upload all the pictures and text in a blog. It might even be addictive and make Bryan write a bit more on hairloss.

+1 . A blog where Bryan could share would be good.

ali777

Reaction score
Bryan, just get a blogger or wordpress account and put your pics there, you can add a few comments as well.

Petchsky

Reaction score
He could get his own youtube tv channel and run a programme on hairloss, every Sunday. He'll need to get a web cam though :)

I'd watch it.

Hi i'm your host Bryan Shelton, and today i'd like to talk about....I can see it now, Bryan, stick with me and i'll make you a star.

johnparker

Reaction score
he just not going to bother at all? I'd personally go for a blog and just upload all the pictures and text in a blog. It might even be addictive and make Bryan write a bit more on hairloss.