Bad Hairline Aged 17 - Am I Balding?

shookwun

Reaction score
Wrote this in other topic:

Hi Filip, sorry to hear all this. Start looking for Low Level Laser Therapy. Although way of treating hairloss is not new in the world of hairloss it is not given the attention it should get because of not so effective tools providing the therapy (laser comb etc.).

I regained my hair when I was 25 to when I was 16 without hair loss with a LLLT helmet. I was a 2 on the so called Norwood scala.

Go read on overmachogrande website. Didnt buy his helmet though. Make sure you read upon it with your parents. Its completely safe and way cheaper than a whole life on medication. Above that, it is safe (no side effects, except for better and healthier hair). But most of all, science shows LLLT is the most effective way to combat hairloss.

Give it a try. If you have questions. Feel free to ask.

Note: I am not trying to sell anything. Only want to help. I think thats really important. See my earlier posts and threads. Been here searching for a cure for a long time. Since a year now I dont worry about my hair loss anymore Since I have none. But i feel obliged to help since I know how it feels to lose your hair
to bad your tinfoil helmet doesn't actually combat the root of our problems, known as DHT.

LLLT is a glorified version of minoxidil